Member appreciation topic

All right get ready
mass ping time

@Hooded Pitohui, @Waluigi Time, @Homer Claus, @Arle Nadja - Fun to play mafia and roleplay with. Many unforgettable moments have been made with you guys.

@Revin - Really fun person, love seeing all the stuff you come up with!

@Reko Yabusame, @Roserade, @Ninja Squid - Mad respect for what you guys have done for the site. I'd like to get to know you better, you seem like cool people.

Of course there are tons of other people I appreciate! I'm just tired and can't type any more lmao

Fellow Roleplayers: @Launchpad McQuack, @Christmas Yoshi the SSM, @Blue, @Ray Trace, @Oho Jee On Fire, @Ruby Kurosawa @Homer Claus, and many others. I always have fun playing with you and interacting with your characters.

@Christmas Miracle, your questions have a lot of thought put into them and I love answering them.

@Goku, Your kind demeanour brings everyone happiness and you're very friendly and upbeat.

@YOUVE KILLED ME, @Smasher Claus, @winstein, I always have fun playing elimination games with you.

@BBQ Turtle, your art always makes me happy.

Lastly, I would like to thank the mods for giving your all in protecting the community from the people who are not welcome here, as well as maintaining the wiki and forums. Keep up the great work!

If you're on The 'Shroom staff

You are loved

You are appreciated

This world would be dimmer and darker without the safe haven that is The 'Shroom.

Can I give a big loving shout out to @Ray Trace? I feel he deserves more praise and love. :babyluigi:🥰

I love the Protectors. They're such fun to read and I will always recognize Raymond C. Travkin as the greatest character in roleplaying history. Любите его так сильно! (Love him so much!)

I appreciate that you taught me how to be a better roleplayer (and Wario killer). It's been really great getting to play with you in Mushroom City Car Wash and I hope we can continue to do that. You're kind of like a mentor to me, just like LJS.

Your drawing skills are another highlight, your 3D World icons for Ray, Blu, and Redshift are really neat, the drawing of Ray Trace holding the Ukrainian flag was amazing, and I think your little notebook doodles are funny.

Anyways, I hope this shout-out finds you well and that the rest of 2022 is filled with nothing but joy and happiness!

-Mighty

Alright I need to give some recognition to several of my fellow 'Shroom staff members who put a ton of effort into pumping out what very well may be my favorite 'Shroom issue of all time and making it extra special @Dimitri A. Blaiddyd @ENA @Hooded Pitohui @Lakituthequick @Metal Etemon @Rohan Kishibe @Thanos (Car)

Seeing firsthand all of the work that these guys put into it (on top of most, if not all of them, having very busy schedules this month already) just blew me away. I can't express enough how much I appreciate you all and the work you put into this.

Of course I also have to give a shoutout to @BBQ Turtle for the main page banner, phenomenal as always. And a big thank you as well to all of our 'Shroom staff and writers in general!

Well I can't just let that sit there without acknowledging Waluigi Time in turn, because WOW did he put his all into this issue until the very end. The amount of writing, art, and organization he pulled together is unbelievably honorable, and I'm thankful that The 'Shroom can be co-helmed by somebody so passionate and dedicated about this community project.

I give the same kudos to everyone else mentioned above, and I'm glad we could work together to pull off my favorite 'Shroom issue I've been a part of. There's nothing quite like the unity you feel in preparing an intense special issue like this one

Now let's never do that again! (We will do it again)

Part 1, Part 2 coming soon cuz on a mildly AORN fast-paced trip without much Wi-Fi
@SonicMario I like asking you questions on your Ask Thread, and talking about MLP with you always has been fun.

@Huepow @Smashley @Crush Grape Soda Playing elimination games with you has always been fun, and I appreciate each of you at at least one point being willing to make compromises that brought out both of our strengths when I've made threads there.

Part 2
@Bluminescence @Czario Thank you for having been a good chairperson and vice chairperson, and being consistent about your goals even when I disagreed with them. In fact there were times where I disagreed with your ideas for rules at first, but due to you being firm on them realized their value later on.
@Shmaluigi @Hooded Pitohui @Goombuigi
@BBQ Turtle @Dimitri A. Blaiddyd Thank you for being good and kind fellow PC members and both taking and giving good criticism!

Back