Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Spring Man

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • One of the BotW Champions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Birthday Magolor04726

I'm not here right now... I'll be back in a bit.
Hey guys! I'm Magolor04726, and I am now writing for the Palette Swap section of The 'Shroom. I will be writing a story based on Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, "World in Plight." Those will be on the 'Shroom monthly (I hope) and starting with the Feb 2020 ish, I will try and upload those here as well so you can read the whole story. I would really appreciate it if you would hop on over to The 'Shroom and read my stuff!

If you have any ideas for entries, from a full blown entry, to even a tiny joke (I built Pokémon Trainer's entire first entry around a single joke.), send it to me starting after my debut issue. Just start a conversation with me by hitting that envelope in the top right corner. If you would like to request a certain character, either a fighter or a well known non-playable character, message me here or on my chat page.

Here till Kirby devours us all, Magolor04726, Emperor of Absolutely Nothing Important.

Last edited:

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
I like Link's expression in your drawing. You should do something with Bowser next :bowser:

Birthday Magolor04726

OK, so I'm going to add a poll here. I want you guys to vote for who I should do a section on in World of Plight. Here's the catch.: it cannot be a fighter, Waluigi, or Sakurai. Anyone else who is present in Smash. I want you guys to come up with ideas, put them here, and when enough are added, I'll start a poll. Make sense? Let me know if it doesn't.

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Maybe Spring Man would be an interesting one to do before the new ARMS fighter is added?

Birthday Magolor04726

Attention World of Plight readers! I... I may need a little help with something... All right, so, I only know so many of the fighters here at Smash. (Mostly Mario and friends) If you know the other fighters, I would love it if you could help me with an interview for them! (Meaning, I don't know enough about most fighters to write an accurate section and would like help with ideas, writing, personalities, etc.) If you would like to help, PM me about it! I'll make sure you receive full credit for any help I get.
Here's a list of guys I need help with:
Samus
Fox
Ness
Captain Falcon (Taken by... if you guys don't know, that's just sad. Tressa Colzione.
Falco
Marth (maybe in Japanese, translated to English)
Lucina
Roy
Chrom
Pit
Dark Pit
Snake
Ike
Lucas
Olimar
Lucario
Wolf
Little Mac
Palutena
Robin
Shulk
Ryu
Ken
Cloud (Maybe in Japanese, translated to English)
Corrin
Simon
Richter
Isabelle
Joker
Hero
Banjo & Kazooie
Terry
Byleth.

Last edited: