It's kinda depressing how isolated the kingdoms in Mario Odyssey are.
- Wooded is in a fucking dome
- Lost has land all around it but is still so far away, surrounded by a deadly poison sea.
- Seaside is at the edge of a big ocean.
- Snow is surrounded by rock walls.
- Luncheon is literally just floating in the air there's no barriers nothing
- Ruined is depressing for obvious reasons
- I don't get how the sides of the moon kingdom have long falls that go deep down, but somehow don't lead to the moon caverns.
Ugh, this is horrible. The internet stopped working and I have no idea why. The only reason I'm able to use MarioBoards is because I have wireless on my phone, but I can't use YouTube or discord, and no wifi on me computer. It's been nearly a day and it's still not working ;_;
I watched Markiplier play the uncle who works for Nintendo last night.
It's not super scary or anything, surprisingly, and it's a kind of wholesome story about addiction and helping out your friends in their times of need.
What determines if a thread is stickied?
Besides rule threads and such, I'd guess high post count, but in, say, forum games, there are threads with more or equal to the amount of posts as some stickied threads.