Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope

That team limit was stupid in the first place because it restricted team building and ways for players to experiment for the game. Rejoice.

Well my team needed Mario anyway regardless but I'm happy for others who don't care as much for him.

The New characters that were on the picture shown on the first post are probably going to be playable, but I don't know if Bowser will.

id argue that bowser isnt playable because he doesnt have a weapon on the key art unlike everyone else, but im thinkin he may be an ally either way, which would be great too !

Bowser to me looks like a supporting role of some sort, I can easily see him as a rival.

i like to think that bowser will kinda be like dks secondary weapon i keep forgetting the name of in dk adventure, he wont have a weapon, instead he uses something he already has, maybe fire breath or punching or something

i like to think that bowser will kinda be like dks secondary weapon i keep forgetting the name of in dk adventure, he wont have a weapon, instead he uses something he already has, maybe fire breath or punching or something
That could be possible.

It was a banana. It had a name (I think bananarang or something) but it was a banana.

why would she not be playable. shes on the boxart, with a weapon like all the other characters we know are playable, and itd make sense for the roster to basically be like the oig but replace the yoshis w rosalinas and add sword lady (making 9 characters)
also i could make the same argument for this being like, a rabbid version of every character ive ever played as in starbound, or even some in spore lmao i mean theyre all tough girls who fight bad guys and r in space themed games right
What if sword rabbid is a NPC that helps you in battles?

To be honest, if they made the party members CPU's, that would be the most dumbest and useless thing that they could do.
I mean, what's the point of attacking enemies if you can't even control your other party members?

Reactions: zel
Hey, now zelen has two open slots for team members instead of just one!

If this game can be on the same level as the first, then this is the Mario RPG series we need after being stuck with Paper Mario titles that would always forget what made the first two titles great (Even Super Paper Mario was faithful).

with the tripled staff team and some other stuff weve already seen i think we can easily expect this game to be at LEAST on par with kingdom battle ! which is awesome

oh yeah heres some of my findings from a few days or weeks idk on discord

not dierctly copying this one from discord but theres either what looks like a baby rabbid, or spawny, in the background of https://www.mariowiki.com/File:Mario_Rabbids_Sparks_of_Hope_plain.jpg this pic. this still perplexes me! the ears are distinctly smaller either way
unknown.png

https://www.mariowiki.com/images/6/66/MRSOH_Wallpaper_Heroes-Trio_4K_(landscape).jpg hey check this out spawny is just there in the top left chillin
[linked image. just view the link, im not embedding it on the boards because its straight up 4k]
unlike the website graphic finding i did hes actually visible without upping the contrast beyond belief
still very curious as to what his role will b
unknown.png

also thesee wallpapers being frickin 4k makes them a really good way to look at some of the new renders in really high quality and unfortunately mario has the weird noise texture hair after all
but his clothes are like super detailed

https://www.mariowiki.com/images/c/c8/Mario_Rabbids_Sparks_of_Hope_ruins.jpg this screenshot shows a bunch of paintings of the water hagrid guy with hte heads all torn out from the paintings for some reason so i reconstructed them
hagrid.png

[later]
i think i reconstrutcted one of the paintings wrong actually but whatever

whatever this starting world is that they keep showing off seems to have a big water theme actually
the water hagrid seems to be a very important character most obviously
bit i think thees also some like, mermaid rabbid statues
unknown.png

theres also some occacional sun theming as well
Wow tihs is just like super mario sunshine

yeah thats how i feel like id like to play the game but ubisoft have been covering for abusers for years, have done nothing about it after the accusations came out, and now theyre into crypto too :\

I myself won't get the game, and I also have this thread in ignore and will not talk about this game and I refuse to contribute content pertaining to this game in the wiki.

Ubisoft has encouraged, protected, and enabled abusers and predators for years.

"We here at Ubisoft apologize for all the abuse that happened"
"Are you going to actually do anything to make up for it?"
"Uh, look guys look! It's the new Just Dance with songs from William Shatner!"

Back