Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope

I like to know the new weapons. Mario is duel wielding, Luigi has a bow, Rabbid Peach has what looks like rapid fire, Peach's parasol looks like a turret lmao, and Rabbid Rosalina has some sling. Wonder if there will be an alternate weapon.

Also Yoshi is nowhere on the art and isn't even mentioned on the text on the website, so....

Well at least he didn't command much bit of presence in the first one to begin with.

I like to know the new weapons. Mario is duel wielding, Luigi has a bow, Rabbid Peach has what looks like rapid fire, Peach's parasol looks like a turret lmao, and Rabbid Rosalina has some sling. Wonder if there will be an alternate weapon.

Also Yoshi is nowhere on the art and isn't even mentioned on the text on the website, so....

Well at least he didn't command much bit of presence in the first one to begin with.
Not to mention Red Luma has what appears to be a Star. Maybe this will be the Luma's attacks?

It's probably one of the distinct powers. I'm also expecting buffs and debuffs and status they can do.

He's there if you search the game on your search engine thing.

also I wonder will we see more of Genius Girl!!!?

There are brainwashed minions at the near end of the trailer.

Sound familiar?

That was like the 4th game that had that happen.

The big baddie is "the cursor".
does this mean the entire game is going to just take place in some idiot Rabbids game concle/pc?

It's spelt and pronounced Cursa.

Is it just me or do the areas in this game look really open? In the first game you're literally walking in a straight line the entire time, but these areas look really big.

1623529553252.png
1623529584647.png
1623529631951.png
1623529702021.png

World 2-8. The game was just increasing its difficulty so much, that it was basically un-winnable at this level. (I'm not good at strategy games).
While you can dislike the difficulty all you want, difficulty doesn't equal impossible. Level 2-18, for example, is entirely possible with proper strategy.

Ahhhhhhhhhh, can't wait!

My man David Soliani got to live his dream and make an official Mario game, said game is so good that it makes people like the Rabbids and winds up having Miyamoto himself praise his talents at it's reveal and therefore gets a sequel. Anyone would be justified in feeling like trying to play it safe for a follow up but my man wakes up and decides to have no chill and just put Mario in star wars like it's nothing. The Mario + Rabbids series is so absurd and I love it so so much

yoshi barely existed in kingdom battle and now he's gone?

what excellent news this is

Back