Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
That team limit was stupid in the first place because it restricted team building and ways for players to experiment for the game. Rejoice.

Striker Mario

You're gonna need a pair of balls AND ovaries
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
Well my team needed Mario anyway regardless but I'm happy for others who don't care as much for him.

zelen !!

actual spore creature
Pronouns
She/her
id argue that bowser isnt playable because he doesnt have a weapon on the key art unlike everyone else, but im thinkin he may be an ally either way, which would be great too !

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Bowser to me looks like a supporting role of some sort, I can easily see him as a rival.

Toadgamer

Winner of the username originality contest
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Toadgamer
i like to think that bowser will kinda be like dks secondary weapon i keep forgetting the name of in dk adventure, he wont have a weapon, instead he uses something he already has, maybe fire breath or punching or something

TerminalKirby

The guy.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Popopo
i like to think that bowser will kinda be like dks secondary weapon i keep forgetting the name of in dk adventure, he wont have a weapon, instead he uses something he already has, maybe fire breath or punching or something
That could be possible.

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
Pronouns
He/him
It was a banana. It had a name (I think bananarang or something) but it was a banana.

Pippersquawk

The master of hint hunting, on the case!
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Kirbyo
why would she not be playable. shes on the boxart, with a weapon like all the other characters we know are playable, and itd make sense for the roster to basically be like the oig but replace the yoshis w rosalinas and add sword lady (making 9 characters)
also i could make the same argument for this being like, a rabbid version of every character ive ever played as in starbound, or even some in spore lmao i mean theyre all tough girls who fight bad guys and r in space themed games right
What if sword rabbid is a NPC that helps you in battles?

Magolor04726

The Shape of a Heart
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
Hey, now zelen has two open slots for team members instead of just one!

supermariofan

Dry Bowser
If this game can be on the same level as the first, then this is the Mario RPG series we need after being stuck with Paper Mario titles that would always forget what made the first two titles great (Even Super Paper Mario was faithful).

zelen !!

actual spore creature
Pronouns
She/her
with the tripled staff team and some other stuff weve already seen i think we can easily expect this game to be at LEAST on par with kingdom battle ! which is awesome

oh yeah heres some of my findings from a few days or weeks idk on discord

not dierctly copying this one from discord but theres either what looks like a baby rabbid, or spawny, in the background of https://www.mariowiki.com/File:Mario_Rabbids_Sparks_of_Hope_plain.jpg this pic. this still perplexes me! the ears are distinctly smaller either way

https://www.mariowiki.com/images/6/66/MRSOH_Wallpaper_Heroes-Trio_4K_(landscape).jpg hey check this out spawny is just there in the top left chillin
[linked image. just view the link, im not embedding it on the boards because its straight up 4k]
unlike the website graphic finding i did hes actually visible without upping the contrast beyond belief
still very curious as to what his role will b

also thesee wallpapers being frickin 4k makes them a really good way to look at some of the new renders in really high quality and unfortunately mario has the weird noise texture hair after all
but his clothes are like super detailed
https://www.mariowiki.com/images/c/c8/Mario_Rabbids_Sparks_of_Hope_ruins.jpg this screenshot shows a bunch of paintings of the water hagrid guy with hte heads all torn out from the paintings for some reason so i reconstructed them

[later]
i think i reconstrutcted one of the paintings wrong actually but whatever
whatever this starting world is that they keep showing off seems to have a big water theme actually
the water hagrid seems to be a very important character most obviously
bit i think thees also some like, mermaid rabbid statues

theres also some occacional sun theming as well
Wow tihs is just like super mario sunshine