Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
They
MarioWiki
Roserade
Hey everyone!

A lot of times around this community, it can be tricky to know how to refer to someone, especially with monthly name changes and with information like pronouns in unapparent places. Therefore, I think it'd be good to have a common thread space where everybody can share this info that others may need!

Feel free to share below your preferred names or usernames for this community, as well as your pronouns. If your preferred names or pronouns ever change, you can also edit your old post, or make a new post to bring attention to it, whatever is most comfortable for you

I can start us off!
Hi! I'm Roserade, and I regularly go by Rose. Either works fine for me. I use they/them pronouns, but won't be miffed if you mix that up

Last edited:
Hello, hello, folks of the Super Mario Boards. I go by the name "Hooded Pitohui," and whatever variations on it or shortenings folks come up with. I use he/him as pronouns, though, to tell you truthfully, I have no preference at all, and I won't raise a fuss whatever pronouns you use to refer to me.

Hey, I'm Waluigi Time (I don't really change my username but yeah, that's me). You can call me WT if you'd prefer something shorter. If you want to call me Shmaluigi that's fine too (if you know, you know). Pronouns are he/him but I don't particularly mind if you get it wrong.

Hello, I'm BabyLuigiOnFire, often colloquially just "BLOF" or variations of it. I'm commonly known as "Baby Luigi" around these parts as well, though my current display name and my wiki name (Ray Trace) are fine to call me by too.

I do not accept being called "Luigi" as a nickname.

I'm genderfluid, so I have a deviation towards what gender I prefer being called at the time. I notify this by bolding my preferred pronouns in my sig. He/him and she/her works, even if it's not the current one I prefer; I hope I don't make things too complicated. I do not prefer "they/them", so I'd appreciate if people don't use those pronouns when talking about me.

I would like if you call me Toadettefan without the 14. The fourteen originated from my Nintendo network ID (which I created when I was 14 years old), and while I still use the full name on other websites, I don't use it here anymore, in favour of the shortened version.

I prefer to be called a she in terms of gender.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm Power Flotzo, or PF for short. I use masculine terms (he, boy, man, dude, et cetera). I won't get angry or anything if you get that wrong, though.

Edit: A simple guide for what to use for me (stolen from the stolen on twitter.com):
He/him: OK
They/them: OK, though I still prefer he/him
She/her: No thanks
It/its: No thanks
Also, I don't use neos.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm Magolor04726, but you can call me Mags!

Seriously though, Mags, Magolor, or Magolor04726 work. You could also call me by my current pfp/name. I'm a boy, so be sure to employ he/him.

(Not that anyone's ever mixed it up or anything. They/them makes me feel... weird for whatever reason, so stick with he/him. I won't badger you if you forget though.)

Hello guys, I am Trab Pu Kcip, though you can call me anything that includes Trab in it (as long as its not offensive) and my Pronouns are He/Him.

hi i exist sometimes and my pronouns are she/her. don't mind telling people i know well my irl name but here just call me smasher, or smasher for short. or call me nothing because i usually just watch you all in the distance

Back