Preferred Names & Pronouns

I feel like I have to update this since I changed my entire identity. Again.

Obviously my username is RubberLuigi so I don't mind that or just Rubber, or Luigi. I also don't mind being called my new chosen name, Dylan. I prefer he/him for pronouns right now but that could change, so I won't be offended if you use she/her. Just please avoid using they/them if you can. I'll also keep my pronouns updated in my account settings so it will be visible under my avatar.

My real name is Anthony, but I would like it if you refer to me as Oho Jee.

I go by he/him pronouns but don't have a problem with they/them, but prefer he/him (EDIT: (whatever my current username is), Shadow Prince, or TSP work well too. If somehow you know my real name since I had an account way back in 2012 don't call me by it obviously)
I've decided to change this because I've decided I don't want to be called they/them at all, because he/him would be much better.

You can call me by my nickname or my real name (it's Stephanie). My pronouns are she/her/elle but I list them more for others's comfort than my own.......if you use the wrong ones in this kind of space, it won't bother me. :)

Also, if I ever mess up, don't hesitate to call me out.....it's never going to be my intent to misidentify anyone and I am always open to correction there. :)

I'm Shoko and I'm he/him. But I don't list it everywhere because there's really no pressure on remembering or using it correctly, I don't mind.

More of a heads-up for Discord since forum people can already see this on my profile, but going forward, I'd like to have she/her pronouns used with me from now on! I'm also discarding Mfan for MoonAge because haha Bowie obsession (Moony/Moon/MA works with me too), but I'd be fine with the former from time to time, my nick's not That personal to me. Thanks!

guess i need to do this since i got neopronuns now 😈

name's jaziel, jaz for short, trans dude who goes by he/it/64/1-up/wa/starman pronouns. all neos work as so:
"Hello! Today I met a dude who goes by Jaz. 64 has a wonderful personality. That smile of 64s really makes me happy. I could talk to 64 all day although 64 doesn't talk about 64self much. I wonder if 64s day has been wonderful. I hope so!"
i am also demiace and poly and taken by my ficto s/o luigi and another ;3

late update to this.

I'm Transfem/Bigender. She/Him sounds good. Preferred name is Cosmic Cowboy or any shortened version (I'm quite partial to CoCo. Thank Hooded Pitohui for that one!)

So probably about time I actually respond to this thread.

So my pronouns are They/She. As for names, while I've gone by Raregold for a long time around here I greatly prefer other names. Lilac is one I am particularly partial to. If you do wanna call me a derivative of Raregold, Rare or RG is okay as well, but I do greatly prefer Lilac.

Last edited:
I should probaly also reply to this so i dont have to later
My real name is Phillip But just refer to me as Wdee Or airbreather
I am a male (He/Him)

all neos work as so:
"Hello! Today I met a dude who goes by Jaz. 64 has a wonderful personality. That smile of 64s really makes me happy. I could talk to 64 all day although 64 doesn't talk about 64self much. I wonder if 64s day has been wonderful. I hope so!"

Last time I'll be updating this.

Name is Jazari, with Jaza for short. He/Him, It/Its, 64/64self, and Bwah/Bwahself pronouns. Check quoted text from my previous update to see how neopronouns work in a sentence. Do not use Jazzi, Jaziel, or god forbid my dead dead name. Jaz as a nickname is on thin ice if I do not know you personally. Check out my pronoun.cc page for more details on how to use specific pronouns and to see my gender/sexuality hoard. @Jazari - pronouns.cc

Thanks for reading :]

I use he/him pronouns, but won't be miffed if you mix that up
The reason why I wouldn't be miffed is because I was nonbinary all along wow who knew!

A bit of a late notice, but I'm mostly in the realm of they/them now. I still won't be mad if that gets mixed up but I appreciate keeping it in mind 👍 I'll be editing op to reflect that too

Call me Lissi! It's not my real name but it is my online name!

my pronouns are she/her but I don't care if you call me they/them. He/him is kinda meh for me though

Back