Mario Golf: Super Rush

if people exploded in golf, i would watch it

All I can say is, my dad would probably love this. Will probably get it for my birthday. since it's a month after release.

I would like a clearer version of Daisy, to see if she is tanned like was first shown since the sticker made her appear lighter.

Speaking of this, I kind of wonder if Bowser Jr. will be properly attired like Bowser, since the only game where he was clothed in recent memory is in Dr. Mario World, as not even Mario Tennis Aces had him in clothes (Bowser has clothes in that game as an alternate costume).

Thank you for reading.

I would like a clearer version of Daisy, to see if she is tanned like was first shown since the sticker made her appear lighter.

Speaking of this, I kind of wonder if Bowser Jr. will be properly attired like Bowser, since the only game where he was clothed in recent memory is in Dr. Mario World, as not even Mario Tennis Aces had him in clothes (Bowser has clothes in that game as an alternate costume).

Thank you for reading.
Here you go!
E0yY-c2UYAM2E8a.png

As I said earlier in the thread, it was a good call to saturate Daisy's skin colour a bit. Glad to see this being carried over in her promotional render.

Wario looks dapper and expressive. I assume in between Mario Golf games he's constantly hard at work practicing his golfing pitches out on his castle's grounds (and still getting his butt handed to him during official matches).

They can't decide if Mario should have fingernails or not :P Nice selection of clubs

Also nice manboobs Wario

Rosalina, Bowser Jr., Pauline, Yoshi, DK, Chargin Chuck, Boo, and King Bob-Omb are confirmed! But where's Toadette? She was in the last Mario Golf game, wasn't she?

Rosalina, Bowser Jr., Pauline, Yoshi, DK, Chargin Chuck, Boo, and King Bob-Omb are confirmed! But where's Toadette? She was in the last Mario Golf game, wasn't she?
They'll probably do the Mario Tennis Aces thing, where they update the game with characters overtime. Maybe if we're lucky, we'll get her before 2022 lol.

I wasn't too impressed with the first trailer, but this looks pretty nice. I like the different modes shown in the trailer, they look like they'll add a good amount of variety to the game.

Didn't expect, but duh, no Gene.

They'll probably do the Mario Tennis Aces thing, where they update the game with characters overtime. Maybe if we're lucky, we'll get her before 2022 lol.
Depends. I feel like DLCs better use surprising welcomed newcomers, like Hellen and Willow, over obviously absent main cast.

I wasn't too impressed with the first trailer, but this looks pretty nice. I like the different modes shown in the trailer, they look like they'll add a good amount of variety to the game.
This, I was just worried from the first trailer that there would only be generic golf levels without any fun Mario twists added, but the ones that they've shown so far like the Piranha Plants look fun. I'm probably going to get this game (unless maybe the reviews are really bad, then again Kirby Air Ride has a paltry 61% on Metacritic but most fans seem to like that game) but I'm going to wait until at least 2022 so as to save up money faster, and at least while writing this my online gameplay service is parent restricted. Plus Nintendo Switch Online is terrible in terms of costs right now.

I saw Toadette in an artwork for the game. However, she is not holding a golf club, and we haven't see her in any gameplay videos yet, so I don't know if this artwork counts for her confirmation of playable or not.

1621277247177.png

Reactions: zel
I don't like this roster so far. Don't like the lack of playable Toadette, don't like the lack of playable Baby Mario and Baby Luigi. The new characters are good picks, don't get me wrong, but they're simply not my favorite characters so I can't say I care too much about them.

yeahh the roster feels underwhelming... chargin chuck and king bob omb ARE nuts and really cool but yea wheres toadette? wheres frickin diddy???????? i really hope the roster shines through updates

Back