Mario Golf: Super Rush

Brawl Stars

Don't mess wit' da Bull!
All I can say is, my dad would probably love this. Will probably get it for my birthday. since it's a month after release.

winstein

Justice is not limited, it is a universal quality
Poll Committee
I would like a clearer version of Daisy, to see if she is tanned like was first shown since the sticker made her appear lighter.

Speaking of this, I kind of wonder if Bowser Jr. will be properly attired like Bowser, since the only game where he was clothed in recent memory is in Dr. Mario World, as not even Mario Tennis Aces had him in clothes (Bowser has clothes in that game as an alternate costume).

Thank you for reading.

Toasty Poffin

Waluigi for smash!
I would like a clearer version of Daisy, to see if she is tanned like was first shown since the sticker made her appear lighter.

Speaking of this, I kind of wonder if Bowser Jr. will be properly attired like Bowser, since the only game where he was clothed in recent memory is in Dr. Mario World, as not even Mario Tennis Aces had him in clothes (Bowser has clothes in that game as an alternate costume).

Thank you for reading.
Here you go!
E0yY-c2UYAM2E8a.png

Don Zunana

Something's amiss in my soul...
As I said earlier in the thread, it was a good call to saturate Daisy’s skin colour a bit. Glad to see this being carried over in her promotional render.

Wario looks dapper and expressive. I assume in between Mario Golf games he’s constantly hard at work practicing his golfing pitches out on his castle’s grounds (and still getting his butt handed to him during official matches).