In Which The Masses Answer Magolor04726's Questions About Smash

Mags

Me and my pencil
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
I'll post a question as often as one a day, and the questions will revolve around anything and everything that is even remotely related to Smash.

First off: Which character from a non-Nintendo mobile, handheld, and home console game would you want in Smash?
For me, it'd be the Brawl Stars from Brawl Stars (Duh.),probably the Miitopian cast, unless they are by Nintendo, was never really sure, and probably... Steve, I guess. From Minecraft.

Last edited:
Probably Steve.

I'll probably go with Steve. He's a character I feel has real good potential.

FYI, you don't have to pick from that list. I want to see yours.

Steve is the only one I can think of since Minecraft is the only non-Nintendo game I play.

I like him too, but, non-Nintendo.

Doomguy without a question.

Who's Doomguy?

The three main ones that jump to mind are Rayman, Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot. But, perhaps someone from the Dynasty Warriors series, like Lu Bu, could work.

There's really only two non-Nintendo characters at this point that I'd so, so, so love to have. One's kind of out of the running already since they got their Mii Costume and was a Spirit (That's Tails from Sonic by the way) but I guess there's still Crash Bandicoot to hope for.

That said characters like Rayman, Bomberman, and more are honorable mentions. Even if some of them of course already got representation in the game thus kind of making prospects grim for them being playable this game.

OK, question two!
If you could pick one song from an OG soundtrack of a game with songs already in Smash, and a remix of a song by someone on YouTube, Spotify, etc. what songs would you choose?

I would pick the Library Piano song from Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, and the Superb Mario Medley by FreddeGredde on YouTube.

I would pick Rainbow Road from Mario Kart Wii, and the Rainbow Road medley by EternalSushi (yes I like Rainbow Road music a lot).

a game with songs already in Smash
well that disqualifies a lot of my music choices already because the developers don't bother putting music from Diddy Kong Racing (rip Pirate Lagoon) or Mario Hoops 3-on-3 or Mario Strikers Charged or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon or even Pokemon Stadium (rip Disco guy's theme).

But I'd pick Chai Kingdom from Super Mario Land (yup Brawl has one track from that game) and that is a popular song for fan cover versions, so that's a good package right there. But as two separate songs, as in, an existing song in Smash that happens to have a fan cover, I remember there's this Super Mario World Smooth Jazz album but I don't quite remember the name of it, but it'll go nice in Smash Bros., even if it's deemed "unfitting".

well that disqualifies a lot of my music choices already because the developers don't bother putting music from Diddy Kong Racing (rip Pirate Lagoon) or Mario Hoops 3-on-3 or Mario Strikers Charged or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon or even Pokemon Stadium (rip Disco guy's theme).
Hmm, I guess your right.
OK, changing that a little, I'll say any song so long as it's from a video game.

Any song... hm...

Beautiful Princess Elincia has to be my favorite music track in all of video games but it's very unfitting for Smash, so I'll instead go with Greil Mercenaries from the same game (aka FE: Path of Radiance, duh)

As for the latter half of the question I have no real answer, sorry.

Beautiful Princess Elincia has to be my favorite music track in all of video games but it's very unfitting for Smash
Sounds like it'll fit right in tbh, it's not unfitting to the point of being jarring, and besides, it's a nice break from the fast-paced/dance stuff we normally get. I advocate a variety of music in Smash; you might think beautiful, slower-paced songs don't fit well with a gameplay, but they can surprise you; give them a try for an extended time and see how that pans out.

I do love the song so by all means if it works than thank god it does

Back