Triple Strike Academy | Roleplay

The Green Knight

some Knights are better than others

Peni: "Hi! I see you are new here. My name is Peni! The official digital Triple Strike Academy help assistant and guide! I hope you have a wonderful time here and you make the most of it!

“Here at Triple Strike Academy, we would love you to make new friends and maybe enemies too!” *giggles* “Here is how you can do so:

Format
We demand, heehee, I mean, Encourage you to start every one of your posts with your character and location.

Rolecard Example
Bobby Swift - Homeroom.

“Keep in mind that if you RP as multiple characters, You need to give a Rolecard for each character. You can give any location on your Rolecard, as long as it is on school grounds.

You
“As a student here, We want you to be your fullest self! (you can play as any Original Character, but the only rule is you have to be a student. If, and only if you lack the Imagination to make your own character, just play as your favorite one from a TV series or Video game and give them a different name.)

(NPCs are not really NPCs, you could use students or teachers to make your arcs better.)

Rules
“We enforce all the basic rules, such as no godmodding, spam, etc. any of which will result in expulsion. In addition, these are the rules that result in detention:
-No skipping class/being late for class
-No swearing
-No Pda
-No inflicting physical harm on another student
“Detention consists of being locked in detention for 1-4 hours, depending on the rule broken.. You can still RP, you just have to stay in detention. Breaking out of detention will mean expulsion. (Knight here, personally, I encourage breaking the rules, as it would result in more interesting plot arcs.) The only way to actually receive a detention is if another RP’er that is in the same room as you summons Prefect-bots (or in other words, tattles on you.)

“That is about all, but do remember to do your best and have fun!”

=£======--Hi guys,
GreenEmoji.png
TheGreenKnight here, just wanting to thank you guys for joining, this took a lot of hard work, and a lot of thought went into it. Any curios, just ask me. --=======£=

Last edited:

The Green Knight

Cayde: No, I have not. Can you give me a tour of the school?
Ian - Entry Hall
Ian: "Sure! This is my second year here, although the school added the second Building of dorm rooms over break. Come with me."
Ian - Assistance Desk
"this is the Assistance desk, where you can sign up for classes or sports, and get fitted for a uniform."
Ian - Cariteria
"Heres the Café, whenever you feel peckish, they run all day."
Ian - Lounge
"The Student Lounge, for free periods."
Ian - Classroom complex
"Over there is the west wing of the class complex, where you take things like Home Eco, Math, the basics. But that way is the North Complex, where all the physical classes and sports training are given. There you will find P.E. Dueling Trials, Sports Practice and stuff like that"
Ian - Playing fields
"This is what I mentioned earlier, The Indoor playing fields. They host most of the games, such as Lava Switch, Ultimate Tag, and Dodge The Balls Pro, where you play on an anti gravity field and try to score points by hitting players with balls, that you hit with your bat. Its really intense."
Ian - Nurse's office
"First aid place, for injuries taking on the playing fields."
Ian - Dorm rooms
IanEmoji.png
"Of course, that wasn't a complete tour, but here are the dorm rooms, where all the students bunk. Hey heres my unit!"
*gestures to Room 2106*
"Hey, have you been assigned a unit yet? you could come to mine if you want. This is an overview of what the student units look like."
Box2.png

Sorry it took so long to respond, I have been busy with IRL stuff

Cat Rosalina

Purr-fect day, isn’t it?
Banned User
Mysterious boy and girl - Entrance hall

Mysterious boy: Ian? Where are you? I want to register my little sister. Oh hi! You’re new? @C. Junior I’m Archio. I’m in third grade. Nice to meet ya.

Last edited:

Jeff Gordon

The Rainbow Warrior

Mysterious boy: Ian? Where are you? I want to register my little sister. Oh hi! You’re new? @C. Junior I’m Archio. I’m in third grade. Nice to meet ya.
Luz Noceda - Entrance Hall

Luz: Oh, yeah, I'm starting 9th grade here! Oh, I'm Luz, by the way!

*She extends her arm for a handshake*

Luz: Nice to meet 'ya!

The Green Knight

Ian - His Unit
Ian begins to unpack his things.*
1613062179515.png
"! whats this here on the table?"

Strike Now!
The Official Triple Strike News Letter

"New School, New Year!"
After the recent events of the Close of The Ætherian Crisis, our school is happy to announce that it is opening once again, with full capacity and has upgraded its facility. All of the annual school dances, sport cups, and celebrations will still be held!
•Valentines Day Dance Feb 14•
•Strike Team tryouts- Deadline March 12•

Remember to sign up for your classes that you plan on taking! Mandatory Classes:
Homeroom•Dueling: A gentleman's game•Tactical Resources To help you in your future life•The basic number system (Math) Years 1-5•Situational problems and how to get out of them•Social interactions: getting to know your fellow students.•

1613062179515.png
"I suppose I should go enroll for classes then..."
*Ian makes his way to the assistance desk*

---------(
GreenEmoji.png
Green Knight here, The classes mentioned above are required, however, your character can enroll in other classes they choose. In other words, make up classes for your characters, and suggest classes for others to take)------------

Last edited:

MightyMario

Mario time!
Ian - Entry Hall
Ian: "Sure! This is my second year here, although the school added the second Building of dorm rooms over break. Come with me."
Ian - Assistance Desk
"this is the Assistance desk, where you can sign up for classes or sports, and get fitted for a uniform."
Ian - Cariteria
"Heres the Café, whenever you feel peckish, they run all day."
Ian - Lounge
"The Student Lounge, for free periods."
Ian - Classroom complex
"Over there is the west wing of the class complex, where you take things like Home Eco, Math, the basics. But that way is the North Complex, where all the physical classes and sports training are given. There you will find P.E. Dueling Trials, Sports Practice and stuff like that"
Ian - Playing fields
"This is what I mentioned earlier, The Indoor playing fields. They host most of the games, such as Lava Switch, Ultimate Tag, and Dodge The Balls Pro, where you play on an anti gravity field and try to score points by hitting players with balls, that you hit with your bat. Its really intense."
Ian - Nurse's office
"First aid place, for injuries taking on the playing fields."
Ian - Dorm rooms
IanEmoji.png
"Of course, that wasn't a complete tour, but here are the dorm rooms, where all the students bunk. Hey heres my unit!"
*gestures to Room 2106*
"Hey, have you been assigned a unit yet? you could come to mine if you want. This is an overview of what the student units look like."
View attachment 9622
Sorry it took so long to respond, I have been busy with IRL stuff
Cayde - Dorms
Cayde: Sure!

The Green Knight

Non-Player-Character Peni - Entrance Hall
*Peni, the official Triple Strike holographic communications assistant zips across the Entrance hall to Archio and his little sister*
Box1.png
Peni:"Oh! a firstie! nice to meet you, I would be happy to check you in and get you fitted for a uniform!"

Last edited:

The Green Knight

Cayde - Dorms
Cayde: Can I go get a uniform? I wonder if they have one in my size.
NPC - Assistance Clerk - Assistance Desk
"Hi, hon, I see you want a uniform. welp, I can fit you for any size from teddy bear to XXXXLLLL. You human or beast or humanoid? You look like a human but you never know, I suppose, what size are you? "

MightyMario

Mario time!
NPC - Assistance Clerk - Assistance Desk
"Hi, hon, I see you want a uniform. welp, I can fit you for any size from teddy bear to XXXXLLLL. You human or beast or humanoid? You look like a human but you never know, I suppose, what size are you? "
Cayde - Assistance Desk

Cayde: I’m a women’s medium.

The Green Knight

Cayde: Alright.
Ian - Assistance Desk
IanEmoji.png
: "Cayde! Hi! I see you got fitted. Your uniform looks good on you. I was thinking—"
*The lights go out*
IanEmoji.png
:"-The Heck?"
*An ominous voice reverberates through the sound system*

~¬Ł~ΩZZ¸ORIGH HELLOHI 33TRIPLE3 STRRIKE ACADEMY!! OH, IT IS ¡GOOD! TO BBAIEEE BACK!¡! I HAVE beenawaysolongitisnicetoseeyouUUAGAIN!THISmesAGE is COMINGCOMING 2Ó You ILLEGALLY, But OF COURSE. I'MHERE TO TELLTELLTELLLTELGIVEGIVE YOU, TRiPLE StrIKe Aca-Aca-Aca-Aca-Acade my willł never be the sameame¬¬¬∂ˆ´µå®ˆø¡¡¡¬¬¬ Again, Į-,,, NoSTOPDOINGTHAT NOOOOO NOOOO...YÓÛ® NØTT SÆFĘ FROM ME....ZZΩ~Ł¬~

*A Tile on the ceiling collapses and a boy falls from it, landing gracefully on the robot he took down with him*

IanEmoji.png
Ian:"Is that?-"
Boy: "Where is Management? I need to talk to them!"

Cat Rosalina

Purr-fect day, isn’t it?
Banned User
Archio - Assistance Desk

Ian, what the heck is that? In my three years here I have not seen somethin’ like that!