In Which The Masses Answer Magolor04726's Questions About Smash

The Legend of Zelda can benefit from Impa and Tingle, both recurring characters that probably should be playable at some point.

regarding a yoshi rep i was thinkin something more in line with kamek and poochy. i think theyd be neat!

Maybe it's my sister's bias rubbing on me but I see Baby Mario and Baby Luigi playable before Kamek, as we've never had a Magikoopa really playable in anything barring Mario Baseball and Dr. Mario World? Piranha Plant, while never playable prior to Smash Bros., hasn't been playable too, but Kamek doesn't carry the novelty and shock value Piranha Plant has. Baby Mario, meanwhile, has been fairly frequently playable in games and even has a starring role in Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time.

That being said, Baby Mario has been absent in the recent Yoshi games while Kamek continues to be a villain so the clout these two have in the series is comparable I think.

Mr. Pipe for Smash when

As much of a Yoshi fan as I am, I'm not thinking Yoshi needs another rep. BUT, if the series were to get one I'd choose Baby Mario and Baby Luigi as a duo fighter, like Ice Climbers. They could even work as echo fighters if they replaced the ice-based moves with fire ones. Down-special would be like the Fire Flower item and Neutral Special would be hitting fireballs with their hammer towards the enemy.

I'm obviously biased against Kamek for obvious reasons, and I don't want him playable because he can go fuck himself.

Are you seriously still here? Go bug FireyYoshi. Read his posts. That one on November 3, 2020 was good.

Last edited:
I don't see it likely that a random one-off from a 3DS game released years ago will be playable over a more requested mainstay (Bandanna Dee; and that's in spite of it being a floating .dds file).

I don't think Taranza's lack of a spirit means literally anything; Bandana Waddle Dee didn't have a trophy in Brawl or Wii U, and he wasn't playable in them. I really don't see it happening; even besides the obvious Bandana Dee, I've seen more request for Marx, Magolor, and Adeleine (who similarly only have major roles in one or two mainline games).

Even still I firmly believe that having a Spirit does not automatically zero a fighter's chances to be considered for DLC. People thought a similar thing back in Smash Wii U era, and both Mewtwo and Lucas became playable.

I mean, Taranza has shown up in Triple Deluxe, Star Allies, both Kirby Clashes... that actually makes for a weak argument, now that I see the list typed out, LOL...

And now, drumroll please!
Which was better: U/3DS, or Melee?
I am gonna say U since I never played much Melee.

I would say Super Smash Bros. Melee. I enjoyed that game. I even loved playing as Master Hand via a glitch.

U/3DS just because I can mod it.

Who would you want in Smash:
Prince Peasley
The baby bros.
Fawful
Prince Dreambert
or Paper Mario?

Wow, this is hard for me... Peasley would be epic, the baby bros. would be a nice rep, Fawful would be like... the... uh, (Insert Fawful line here). Dreambert would be fabulous, and Paper Mario too...

paper mario out of these seems to be the most reasonable choice to me. i might be biased towards pm though

It's not about who would be the best fit, it's about who would you want!

elsa for smash
thats what I want
See, if that game, uh... dang it, what was it... Kingdom Hearts! Yeah, if someone from that came to Smash, then it would open Nintendo up to Disney stuff.

Yes, she's another FE character...

But I'd love to see Eirika... as a duo fighter WITH Ephraim.

Well then out of these that's Paper Mario. I see no reason why any of the others should be in before him at any rate.

I'm not a mysterious person. I want the Baby Bros. the most because they have potential for a unique moveset and they would be interesting fighters and that they would rep the Yoshi series well I want them in.

Back