Expecting art? TOO BAD. WALUIGI TIME. (Waluigi Time's art thread)

Waluigi Time

TOO BAD. WALUIGI TIME.
Wiki Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
Could you make Mija some Mafia sprites? Mine aren't as good as what I've seen from you
(If you choose to it's notable that she almost never smiles from happiness, it's usually only when she's smug or awkward)
If you don't want to that's fine as well
Sure, PM me and we can talk about it.

i should start charging people for these

Waluigi Time

TOO BAD. WALUIGI TIME.
Wiki Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
It's been a while since I posted in here so how about another art dump

Frankentime.png

My current Halloween avatar (unless you're reading this at a point when it's not) featuring WT in his new mad scientist persona, Dr. Waluigi Frankentime! Who knows what's in that cereal bowl?

Next up some new drawings of characters for Waluigi Time Cereal Mafia, though two of them actually ended up being used before the game started.

Chuck_neutral.png

Finally got around to drawing a new icon for Chuck to replace the placeholder that was just an edit from an earlier Waluigi Time Comic.

Shmwario_neutral.png

Shmaluigi's big brother, Shmwario. He only has the one emotion for now because I haven't been bothered to draw any of the other ones.

IG11rebuilt.png

IG-11, rebuilt by Monty Brando's mafia. He's looking a bit worse for wear with scorching from the volcano, missing parts, and some sensors that no longer function.

And I think IG-11 is a good segue into some drawings I made for Magolor's video version of Issue 174's Shmaluigi, Private Investigator.
Goose.png

GOOSE ON THE LOOSE!
MontyBrando.png

The big bad himself, Monty Brando.

Pokerface.png

Pokerface, the shifty Pokey who notoriously wears a trenchcoat with sleeves despite having no arms.
SippingTimeBarista.png

The barista at the Sipping Time Cafe who previously appeared in the first issue.

And a few extra Shmaluigi icons:
Shmaluigi2_phone.png

Shmaluigi2_bedtime_tired.png

Shmaluigi2_bedtime_sleep.png

Shmaluigi2_bedtime_phone.png

Shmaluigi2_bedtime_writing.png

Finally I was asked by Flygon64 to make some icons for his new mafia RP, so here's Gamer Cat.
GamerCat_neutral.png

Neutral
GamerCat_happy.png

Happy
GamerCat_sad.png

Sad
GamerCat_angry.png

Angry
GamerCat_suspicious.png

Suspicious
GamerCat_typing.png

Typing
GamerCat_reading.png

Reading
GamerCat_doritos_hold.png

Holding Doritos
GamerCat_doritos_eat.png

Eating Doritos
GamerCat_mtndew_hold.png

Holding Mountain Dew
GamerCat_mtndew_drink.png

Drinking Mountain Dew
I also have a few other things that are not yet ready for public viewing so I'll probably be posting those soon

Also, if you didn't know, Waluigi Time Comic is now a monthly section in The 'Shroom! I won't be posting them in my art thread so you'll have to go read The 'Shroom to see them, this was my plan all along!!! Wahaha anyway if you want to see the first one click this and also while you're there read Shmaluigi, Private Investigator and all of the other Palette Swap sections and the rest of The 'Shroom too if you haven't done any of those yet

Waluigi Time

TOO BAD. WALUIGI TIME.
Wiki Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
Quick drawing of a character who needs more love - Kameron! He works as a medic at Mushroom Kingdom Smackdown. Seeing him unmasked and ungloved is a rare sight, he's a bit of an oddball. He's never seen without his medical bag filled with way more stuff than should realistically fit inside. Kameron says it's efficient packing, everyone else thinks it's just magic.
Kameron.png

Waluigi Time

TOO BAD. WALUIGI TIME.
Wiki Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
LEAKED 'SHROOMFEST CONCEPT 2021 (REAL)

I have obtained top secret intel direct from an anonymous 'Shroom staff member who has informed me that the next 'Shroomfest will be X vs. Y, therefore as is now tradition I have prepared a Waluigi Time Comic in advance. Let's go Team X! To victory!!! #YwouldyoujoinY

X.png

Darth in a Jar

May funny month
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
InsaneBlathers
LEAKED 'SHROOMFEST CONCEPT 2021 (REAL)

I have obtained top secret intel direct from an anonymous 'Shroom staff member who has informed me that the next 'Shroomfest will be X vs. Y, therefore as is now tradition I have prepared a Waluigi Time Comic in advance. Let's go Team X! To victory!!! #YwouldyoujoinY

View attachment 20917
Come on
You gotta admit, Yvetal is way cooler than Xerneas
Y is therefore clearly the superior choice

Waluigi Time

TOO BAD. WALUIGI TIME.
Wiki Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
It's still January and it's time for an art dump

I'll start with the Waluigi Time Comics from the Dogs vs. Birds 'Shroomfest. Unfortunately we didn't win and I blame the fact that this is the first 'Shroomfest since I made Waluigi Time Comic a regular section in The 'Shroom which accidentally sapped their 'Shroomfest power. No regrets though.
014 - Doggone.png

So this first one brings back WT's Dr. Frankentime persona! If you don't remember Dr. Frankentime that was my Halloween theme on the forums and he also appeared in a Waluigi Time Comic in Issue 175. Also, as a fun easter egg, the character on the "no birds" sign from the first panel is Cornelius, Revin's RP from Waluigi Time Cereal Mafia. WT doesn't like him.

015 - Bad to the Bone.png

This one was fun because it's the first time NS, Rose, and Shoey (or Phineas J. Shoe?) appear in a Waluigi Time Comic! I didn't want to draw NS' actual mask design because it looked complicated so to save time, I gave him a mask based on a Discord emote (
) instead. I was originally going to use different emotes and have them change between panels, but I didn't really like how it turned out. What's kind of funny about this is that BLOF actually did the exact same thing for the 12th Poll Committee banner, which I didn't realize until a couple days ago.

016 - Dog Days.png

Probably the most wholesome WT Comic I've drawn, which if you saw the events of the last week was kind of needed I think. I really like how the third panel in particular turned out for some reason. Also, in the second panel is an early design for the WTmobile which I want to draw in full eventually.

Also I mentioned this in the 'Shroomfest thread but DON'T FEED WALUIGI TIME CEREAL TO DOGS it has ingredients that are toxic to them.
I never actually came up with a name for Waluigi Time's dog... Feel free to suggest one if you want, or don't.

Here's some sprites I made for Magolor's Shmaluigi, Private Investigator videos, some of which have been made public and some of which haven't yet. But if you read it in The 'Shroom you already know who's in it, so I figure it's not a huge spoiler to post these (and if I don't do it now I'll probably forget later).
Magolor.png

These first two are from Parabnormal Investigator, starting with Magolor.

Dryvint.png

The second is Dryvint, the head of security at M-corporated.

MsBroxy.png

The rest of these are from Diamond in the Rough, starting with Ms. Broxy, Shmaluigi's landlord. Design-wise she takes some inspiration from Kammy Koopa and AKG4's Kammi while trying not to rip either one of them off. (Fun fact: She was human in the original version of the story.)

Montgomery.png

Next is Montgomery Morris, who hires Shmaluigi in the story. The design is pretty much straight from Mario & Luigi: Dream Team.

Barker.png
Barker_fuse.png

I'm actually going out of order here with regards to first appearance but oh well. This is Barker, one of Montgomery's employees. One drawing with and without his hat.

Kyle.png

Next is Kyle, Montgomery's butler.

Belle.png

Belle, Montgomery's maid. (I really like how Magolor pulled from Mario & Luigi for some of these characters, I love using more obscure species)

Jonathan.png

Jonathan, Morris' brother. Also taken from Dream Team but I changed his outfit to fit with him running a gym.

ChiefPalmer.png

Finally, Chief Palmer, who previously appeared in Hidden Mansion but I wasn't drawing the characters yet at that point. His badge was originally going to be a star but making a Pianta with a badge and not making that badge a Shine Sprite has to be a crime against something.

Some stuff I did for The 'Shroom.
ShmaluigiParanormalInvestigator.png

An alternate version of the Shmaluigi, Private Investigator logo for Issue 175. Shmaluigi's dressed up as a Ghostbuster (complete with a Boo logo on the sleeve) and everything!

StuffFromWTsKitchenForIssue177-1.png

A couple of drawings I was asked to do for Issue 177's 'Shroom Staff Recipe Book, starting with the Mistake at the top of the page, made with Clawdaddy legs and Yoshi Cookies.

StuffFromWTsKitchenForIssue177-4.png

Rose's Alfreno Chuck's Shelled Slushy. I think this was probably my favorite one to draw.

StuffFromWTsKitchenForIssue177-3.png

Pitohui's Gulai Ikan Spray Fish.

StuffFromWTsKitchenForIssue177-2A.png

And the first iteration of TPG's Worst Smoothie Ever.

WTYoshiEggCereal.png
WTPineapplePizzaCereal.png

The boxart for Yoshi Egg Cereal and Pineapple Pizza Cereal, for Consumer Corner in Issue 177 and 178 respectively.

And miscellaneous stuff that didn't make it here yet.
WabenezerScrooge.png

A Christmasy, Ebenezer Scrooge-ish version of WT that I used for my Christmas avatar.

ShmaluigisFinalForm.png

A relatively quick drawing I threw together of Shmaluigi's final form, an Inspector Gadget-esque version of himself. (Non-canon for now)

Shmrose.png

I'm pretty sure I drew this specifically because Rose didn't want me to

Shmathers_mask.png
Shmathers_shmshmathers.png

Two extra Shmathers sprites for the canceled Midnight Hotel game, the one on the left is a Guy Fawkes mask and the one on the right is "Shmshmathers" with an extra hat and mask (the mask turned out kind of hard to see though...).

Nellie Rose Skyefyre

Your Local Waluigi Simp. Fite Me
Pronouns
She/they
Let me join the cereal mafia? I can make box art for a cereal based on my OC

Waluigi Time

TOO BAD. WALUIGI TIME.
Wiki Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
Been a while since I've posted in here, so here's what I've been working on lately. This is pretty much all either art requests or for The 'Shroom (or both) lol

(I accidentally closed the tab while working on this and the boards ate my post so I am mad 😠)

Here's stuff that I drew for 'Shroom Mafia 4 (no spoilers at this point don't worry).
Starting things off here are the NPC sprites:
Ratooey_neutral.png

Neutral

Ratooey_happy.png

Happy

Ratooey_sad.png

Sad

Ratooey_angry.png

Angry

Ratooey_fear.png

Fear

Ratooey_thinking.png

Thinking
Ukiki_neutral.png

Neutral

Ukiki_happy.png

Happy

Ukiki_sad.png

Sad

Ukiki_angry.png

Angry

Ukiki_fear.png

Fear

Ukiki_thinking.png

Thinking
I was going to draw these eventually anyway but the game gave me a good excuse!

Murphy_neutral.png

Neutral

Murphy_angry.png

Angry

Murphy_confused.png

Confused
And the breakout star, the Vending Machine. Fun fact, the "Perch wuz here" vandalism is a reference to Issue 166's Staff Notes.
VendingMachine.png

Moving on from the NPCs, here's my design for Fred (evil), since I thought it would be funny to go a bit over-the-top with him and dress him up like a cartoon villain.
Fred (evil).png

Finally, the maps, based on GBA's designs from 'Shroom KG. The team offices use their respective colors, and the rest of the rooms (and the map background) use The 'Shroom's Spring palette since that's what we're using while the game is running. If you were paying close enough attention, you may have noticed that I also used this layout for The 'Shroom HQ in last month's Shmaluigi PI story.
ShroomMafia4Basement.png

ShroomMafia41F.png

ShroomMafia42F.png

ShroomMafia43F.png

ShroomMafia4Roof.png

Speaking of 'Shroom Mafia 4, I was asked by LJS to make some new Detective Luigi sprites for it with his new outfit and depression.
DetectiveLuigi2_tired.png

Tired

DetectiveLuigi2_smug.png

Smug

DetectiveLuigi2_skeptical.png

Skeptical

DetectiveLuigi2_thinking.png

Thinking

DetectiveLuigi2_shock.png

Shock

DetectiveLuigi2_ecstatic.png

Marrying his phone Ecstatic

DetectiveLuigi2_phone.png

Using phone

DetectiveLuigi2_reading.png

Reading

DetectiveLuigi2_writing.png

Writing

And more requests!
Artwork for LJS' upcoming 'Shroom section, Trego's Terrific Talk Show. This popped into my head pretty quickly with the references he gave me and I had fun doing this, I like the aesthetic on this one.
TregosTerrificTalkShow.png

A kiwi bard for one of Shoey's Strategy Wing sections, The Greatest Quest. By the way that's a good section and you should read it if you don't already. I think this is meant to be the Wandering Shoestrel, but don't quote me on that.
KiwiGuy.png

A preliminary sketch of the boxart for Tasty Toaster Treats for Shoey's News Flush from Issue 180. Not a style of drawing I usually work with so this was fun.
WTTastyToasterTreatsPreliminaryDoNotSteal.png

New sprites of Viola for Pitohui going forward, with a new outfit and without an old head injury. If you've been following Living Game you've seen these already, but there will be a couple more by the time the girlbosses are ready to assemble again. As a sidenote I can only really do somewhat complex shading like this if I have a reference to copy off of so don't ask for anything like this lol
Viola1.png
Viola2.png

To cap things off I might as well post the drawings I've made for Consumer Corner since last time.
The Waluigi Time Granola Bar! I finished this up on Saturday morning just before we did the upload lol
WTGranolaBar.png

And Wario Time Cereal, which originally used a different shade of yellow for the background but it was hurting my eyes so I changed it. Drawing Wario for a change was fun.
WTWarioTimeCereal.png