Expecting art? TOO BAD. WALUIGI TIME. (Waluigi Time's art thread)

Dr. Waluigi Frankentime

It was a breakfast smash
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Waluigi Time
Could you make Mija some Mafia sprites? Mine aren't as good as what I've seen from you
(If you choose to it's notable that she almost never smiles from happiness, it's usually only when she's smug or awkward)
If you don't want to that's fine as well
Sure, PM me and we can talk about it.

i should start charging people for these

Dr. Waluigi Frankentime

It was a breakfast smash
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Waluigi Time
It's been a while since I posted in here so how about another art dump

Frankentime.png

My current Halloween avatar (unless you're reading this at a point when it's not) featuring WT in his new mad scientist persona, Dr. Waluigi Frankentime! Who knows what's in that cereal bowl?

Next up some new drawings of characters for Waluigi Time Cereal Mafia, though two of them actually ended up being used before the game started.

Chuck_neutral.png

Finally got around to drawing a new icon for Chuck to replace the placeholder that was just an edit from an earlier Waluigi Time Comic.

Shmwario_neutral.png

Shmaluigi's big brother, Shmwario. He only has the one emotion for now because I haven't been bothered to draw any of the other ones.

IG11rebuilt.png

IG-11, rebuilt by Monty Brando's mafia. He's looking a bit worse for wear with scorching from the volcano, missing parts, and some sensors that no longer function.

And I think IG-11 is a good segue into some drawings I made for Magolor's video version of Issue 174's Shmaluigi, Private Investigator.
Goose.png

GOOSE ON THE LOOSE!
MontyBrando.png

The big bad himself, Monty Brando.

Pokerface.png

Pokerface, the shifty Pokey who notoriously wears a trenchcoat with sleeves despite having no arms.
SippingTimeBarista.png

The barista at the Sipping Time Cafe who previously appeared in the first issue.

And a few extra Shmaluigi icons:
Shmaluigi2_phone.png

Shmaluigi2_bedtime_tired.png

Shmaluigi2_bedtime_sleep.png

Shmaluigi2_bedtime_phone.png

Shmaluigi2_bedtime_writing.png

Finally I was asked by Flygon64 to make some icons for his new mafia RP, so here's Gamer Cat.
GamerCat_neutral.png

Neutral
GamerCat_happy.png

Happy
GamerCat_sad.png

Sad
GamerCat_angry.png

Angry
GamerCat_suspicious.png

Suspicious
GamerCat_typing.png

Typing
GamerCat_reading.png

Reading
GamerCat_doritos_hold.png

Holding Doritos
GamerCat_doritos_eat.png

Eating Doritos
GamerCat_mtndew_hold.png

Holding Mountain Dew
GamerCat_mtndew_drink.png

Drinking Mountain Dew
I also have a few other things that are not yet ready for public viewing so I'll probably be posting those soon

Also, if you didn't know, Waluigi Time Comic is now a monthly section in The 'Shroom! I won't be posting them in my art thread so you'll have to go read The 'Shroom to see them, this was my plan all along!!! Wahaha anyway if you want to see the first one click this and also while you're there read Shmaluigi, Private Investigator and all of the other Palette Swap sections and the rest of The 'Shroom too if you haven't done any of those yet