Flygon64's Doodles and Fanart ( Orginal stuff too :0000 )

Flygon64

Flygon " I shall figure this out later " 64
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
I'm an artist yes, welcome to my art thread
download - 2021-07-13T143706.990.png

Mario Boards Character or whatever, I suck at drawing non-bipedal animals lol
Just a Great Izuchi with a backpack and shovel, like that obscure ova Luigi also with the same sort of eyes
1626202003080.png
to the left is just a basic stylized version of myself and to the right is The Husk, It's not really a cat, it's a living form of some odd black kind of matter that shifts shape into a bipedal cat creature most often, A notable feature of it is its lack of tail, it's also mute, any voice coming from it is just a recording of another person's voice, it's pretty much just my little mascot I use when I don't want to draw anything complex lol, it's just really really complex in-universe, It's in-universe traits we're chosen because I like how it plays around with perspective
1626202499915.png

( I go by Goro on another site, art thieves are scum )
1626202595706.png

1626202631499.png

I like drawing bunnies if you couldn't tell...
1626202758924.png

Flygon64

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
1626895921714.png

I just remembered I made this... last month? Last two monthes? Time is above me ha
@Ultra Violet
I drew that head emblem thing the protectors got uh... somewhere in the recent past, as an animal thing because why not

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
I see that you have that shield from the front (Power Shield officially called, taken from Spore) as the head and it looks like the body is inspired by the insignia from the sides (from the Regen Deflector helmet from Spore).

I can imagine this thing as a Spore creature, in fact, perfectly feasible as one lmao.

Thanks for drawing that, I love it!!!

Flygon64

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
I see that you have that shield from the front (Power Shield officially called, taken from Spore) as the head and it looks like the body is inspired by the insignia from the sides (from the Regen Deflector helmet from Spore).

I can imagine this thing as a Spore creature, in fact, perfectly feasible as one lmao.

Thanks for drawing that, I love it!!!
Thanks!
Lol iirc the protectors ( At least Dark Light? ) were made in Spore correct? I sort of assumed the head emblem was a spore thing, I admittedly don't know much about the game

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Dark Light's original design came from Spore. This was one of her first designs (though not the first one)

1626897300769.png

This was a Baby Luigi with parts from Spore attached but you can see where the design got inspired from.

The other Protectors (not Dark Light) originally started as recolored clones of her (intended for Smash Bros.) until they eventually branched off and became their own things.

I've posted my history of them in this thread.

Flygon64

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
1627339588396.png

Short : Meme art you won't get
I'm in a scratch fangame team and whatever, that makes Mario & Luigi fan games... well we still haven't completed one game lol. I make concepts and do some 2D character art. So anyway we have a private group chat on gamejolt and we mostly uh [redacted]post, I spam animal crossing images a lot.
1627339919496.png
So Diana is pretty infamous with the team and I post E a lot so ta-da