In Which The Masses Answer Magolor04726's Questions About Smash

I would say online but i havent tried it because we need to friggin pay, so i guess amiibo. it's not bad or anything, i just fund it more pointless ( i know you can send it on a journey with online but i'm talking about the experience with no online)

Tripping.

AHHHHH
I know this is a quick change, (just answer this one and the last one if you missed it) what are your thoughts on the new DLC fighter for Ultimate?
It's Min Min.
I haven't played the full game of ARMS, so I can't formulate a full opinion, just the fact that I was kind of expecting it to be Spring Man with alternates of other fighters (He's the main one, right?).

Spring Man was already an assist trophy, I completely expected him not to be the one, especially since they said it would be an ARMS fighter before revealing which one, and I doubt they'd hype it up this much only for it to be the "mascot".

That said, I like Min-Min. I think she looks pretty cool as a fighter, and while I think Helix could've been a more unique one the one we got ultimately still has her niche as the one ARMS character so it's alright.

Wow, haven't posted here in a few days. Apparently no one else has either.
What are your thoughts on being able to play as bosses in Smash? (I didn't ask this yet, right?)
Well, the Master Hand fight in Ultimate where you get to actually play as him was epic. I would love a boss run mode where you face off against all the other bosses from throughout the series as a boss of your choice. That would be AWESOME. It'd probably be something like in the Kirby series, where there's bosses and DX/EX/2.0 bosses. Like, you'd face tougher versions of the bosses in boss run, and then you could tackle it with a fighter. (Who is weaker, therefore making the fight harder, but also reaping greater rewards)

I wish the fight with Galeeom/Dharkon or Master Core was playable in regular 8 player Smash.

it was like over a year ago so i dont remember but i found the master hand fight in wol kinda neat? VERY confusing controls though
also isnt the giga bowser boss programmed as a whole individual playable character that you just never get to pick?

also isnt the giga bowser boss programmed as a whole individual playable character that you just never get to pick?

He is yeah. He's pretty much just Bowser with slightly different attack properties anyway.

Oh yes, I remember that.

Which is better in your opinion: Trophies, stickers, or spirits?

Stickers are the worst. They're useful only in the Subspace Emissary and they're flat images with outlines around them. Spirits also come with battles associated with them, and they're more mechanically useful compared to trophies, I enjoy using them in my battles, though I think I prefer Equipment because Equipment is more balanced.

Trophies are nice too, but if spirits had little flavor text, it would probably beat trophies.

I think trophies are the best, but only because I love the little flavour text that comes along with them. Like Baby Luigi says, if Spirits came with flavour text, they'd easily outclass them

I'm running out of questions, hence the inactivity here...

What are your thoughts on all of the current SSBU DLC?
Well, while Joker is fun to play as (and he bears a striking resemblance to Harry Potter in his school outfit), I don't really play as him, mostly because he employs a demon.
Hero is pretty fun though, with some of the most outrageously OP moves in the game.
Banjo and Kazooie... they're fun, but not much about them jumps out as super unique, unlike the others.
Terry's probably my favorite, and the Super Special moves are totally epic.
Byleth... played as him/her a bunch when first released, but otherwise, my Byleth activity has been pretty low.
And finally, Min Min. I think it's too early to formulate a good opinion of her, but she's fun so far.

Stages are stages, spirits are spirits, and music is music (and the miis brought no music, so I didn't bother buying any of them.). And that's all I really have to say.

i havent gotten any of the dlc but the charcater picks themselves have mostly been just ok for me so far. i think banjo and minmins inclusion is great but so far theres not much i really care about

piranha plant is really good. he also has the best neutral b in the game

joker is cool. i don't play him very often but he's ok to play

i suck at using hero. i always choose the wrong spell and it's especially hard to land them because you need to choose them during the action and on top of that it's random

banjo and kazooie are now my mains. i love using them and they also have wonderwing which kinda speaks for itself...

terry is fine. it can be hard to land super specials, but he has neat combos, like the jab power dunk thing which is really easy to do

byleth is one of my best characters. not much to say, i simply became good at them and it's satisfying to land a down b

i dont have fighters pass 2 yet so i didnt try minmin

Piranha Plant? Shoulda been Captain Goomba.

Joker? Never heard of him, but he looks cool I guess

Hero? We had heroes in Smash already.

Banjo? Probably the only DLC I really care for so far.

Terry? Literally know nothing about him.

Byleth? Why why why

Min Min? Probably second to Banjo.

I get that these characters have their fans, but in a game that's a Nintendo crossover first and foremost, I feel like there's too many third-parties here compared to first-parties. Min-Min appears to be changing that (I know she's the third first-party but the first is a literal joke and the second is the eighth rep of his series, so), but I need more to convince me that the second Fighters Pass will be better than the first. Here's hoping!

YES! Definitely need Captain Goomba. And Captain Toad.

Here too.

forgot plant was dlc lmao. i still LOVE the idea and from whta i remember neutral special was insane but i didnt enjoy the gameplay as much as some other cahracters. when i get back into smash i wanna play as plant more. yea i havent played as any of the other dlc so i have no such opinions there

In general, do you prefer to play as fist fighters, (Mario) swordfighters, (Link) gunners, (Samus) magic users, (Zelda) or something other?

Myself, I trained myself as every character, so I could just do random and be good, but I generally prefer fist fighters, magic users, and others (Dedede, for example).

i play as one character most of the time so...whatever that character is equipped with

I haven't played Smash much, but I prefer fist fighters, partially because I'm used to them (I've played with Mario, Luigi, and Bowser a lot), and partially because I feel that I have more control over my attacks, I don't have to do any aiming and such.

"Noooo you can't just play with swordsmen, they're all Marth clones who have the same moves because they all have swords also they're just pretty anime guys"

Hehe Ike with ragnell go swish swoosh

Back