In Which The Masses Answer Magolor04726's Questions About Smash

Yes please!

we have samus who im pretty sure is a robot

we have samus who im pretty sure is a robot
Paper Magolor04726 reacted to your reply in the thread In Which The Masses Answer Magolor04726's Questions About Smash with 😑 "I... can't tell if you're serious or not."

would be cool to get more robots other than megaman and rob, or cyborgs, or something like that

my biology ass needs aminals. i want critters. actually just give me more nonhuman characters in general! i dont think we have any invertebrate representation besides the inklings for one

my biology ass needs aminals. i want critters. actually just give me more nonhuman characters in general! i dont think we have any invertebrate representation besides the inklings for one

eh, I don't count Inklings, they're designed with a mammalian structure in mind with a clear backbone, and they only briefly turn into squids for some parts of their animation.

I'd like more quadrupeds than just Ivysaur and Duck Hunt though.

Reactions: zel
Hmm... all right, what's your favorite small series in Smash? (Series with three or less fighter reps)
Kirby. Definitely Kirby. I play as all three pretty well, and the fact that the Galacta Knight spirit is second only to Galeem/Dharkon helps too. (An interesting nod at how Galacta Knight is the "Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy.")

mr game and watch is my main and hes the only gw rep so there we go
plus i think its just neat.. i had a bit of a game and watch phase in spring 2019 which was really REALLY weird looking back

Probably... Castlevania.

Just like FE, Smash introduced me properly to CV as well, and boy, it's... it's a great series.

im not counting dlc franchises, so i wouldve gone with something like banjo kazooie but nah.

i guess im alson going with kirby. despite the fact that kirby is sakurais baby, franchises like mario, zelda, pokemon and fire emblem get more representation. i like kirby, and i think it should get more representation.

Kirby easily. Kirby shouldn't even be part of this question, being one of Nintendo's more popular franchises, but the fact that there are only three reps--especially when there's an obvious fourth in Bandana Dee--just doesn't feel right and is disproportionate to his popularity. Kirby representation in Smash in general is generally skewed toward the Sakurai trilogy, and I feel that Bandana Dee would be a great step toward making Kirby representation more balanced.

I mean, it might be one of those "You can't choose your own children" sort of things.

Except he kinda can?

What's stopping him from introducing the objectively most relevant Kirby characters? Bandana Dee is easily the next candidate, I don't how anyone else can really contest him in that regard. As much as I'd prefer Dark Matter instead.

I mean, it might be one of those "You can't choose your own children" sort of things.
If anything he's choosing his own children far too much by mostly adding things from the games in the series he made.

I will now prove this by using this spreadsheet I made, and have had lying around for the past few months waiting for an opportunity to use:
Screenshot (327).png

The four games that get their own category are the ones by Sakurai, 'Other' is all the games not by Sakurai.

My new theme made me think of this.
Who's the best swordsman in the Smash? (Spirits, trophies and stickers count if you like)
Meta Knight, Galacta Knight, Roy, Link, those are my favs.

welp, meta knight is one of my mains so i definitely call him one of the best. i also like shulk, lucina (swordwoman but whatever) and byleth (the female one. male sucks)

Ness holding the beam sword.

unknown.png

yea
also spirits you say? hm. lemem look through and update it (edit: never mind that!)

Last edited:
Oh, definitely Ike. He's the main character of my favorite game ever and also my main in Smash. Also a great character in every aspect.

I also like Link.

My fam is listening to the Harry Potter series and we are on the last book in the last five hours. (EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)
So, who's the best fighter with magical/supernatural/other-worldy abilities?
Ness and Lucas are some of my favs (I use them in non-spam ways), as well as Zelda. Robin can be fun too. Probably wouldn't count Kirby even though he's an alien.

id also say zelda. theres a lot of fighters im getting really good at, and zelda is one of them

Hum...
What do you think was the worst feature in a Smash game so far?
I think... the online mode? Not that it's a bad thing, but I think Nintendo should screen stuff before you're allowed to post something.

Back