post any random Mario thought on your mind

Mario Party X

🎊Party over here, f🎆ck you over there!!🎊
What if after the hypothetical event where Peach and Mario marry, Peach is the one who has to do full-time running a kingdom while Mario stays at home, with Luigi, taking care of Baby Mario and Baby Luigi (maybe Baby Peach and Baby Daisy too!). People then ask why Mario gave up his career in being a plumber and he says, "Well I have family responsibilities now."

Koopa con Carne

Cockroach Koopa
The Mario game with the best story is

that Mario ROM hack simply titled "Mario". You know, the one with the scary deep-fried image hidden in the files.

Victim #1. Eyeballs were
unable to be found. The
victim was found lying
on her carpet. Causes of
death unknown, handmarks
with unidentifiable
fingerprints were found
all over the corpse.
This text appears when you save the Yoshi egg from the first castle. A great plot point which serves to prepare the player for an agonizing final level where we see Mario atoning for his sins as he gets consumed by darkness. Coincidentally, a void/world of nothingness was also featured in the vastly inferior Super Paper Mario. If a sequel to that particular game ever comes, it better learn from the master.

Mariomaniacs

Helllooooo Dr.!
*clears throat*
MAKE FAWFUL PLAYABLE IN SPINOFFS DANGIT!

For a more substantial thought, I find it really funny that DreamAlpha decided items get humansonas. Like, they saw that was the case with Toad, and went with it. Block people, sheep people. Heck, the sheep people one is meta, because that's a Paper species originally I think.

Luifon

Reality of the galaxy
Idea: Lakitus or sone other enemies that can fly that serve as Statler and Waldolf of the Mario universe and crack jokes of any possible mistake you make

Mario Party X

*clears throat*
MAKE FAWFUL PLAYABLE IN SPINOFFS DANGIT!

For a more substantial thought, I find it really funny that DreamAlpha decided items get humansonas. Like, they saw that was the case with Toad, and went with it. Block people, sheep people. Heck, the sheep people one is meta, because that's a Paper species originally I think.
Unfortunately, they didn't get Skewers to talk. Imagine if Skewers talked. They'd be constantly making points.

Idea: Lakitus or sone other enemies that can fly that serve as Statler and Waldolf of the Mario universe and crack jokes of any possible mistake you make
And to tie into that statement... how about Skewers too??

Koopa con Carne

Cockroach Koopa
To whom it may concern at Nintendo,

20210226_163501.jpg

It's been almost 3 years since this port's release and 7 since the original's.

Yep, you know where this is going. Stop pulling our legs--it's treetop-high time for a new Donkey Kong game. And this time get Eveline Novakovic and Grant Kirkhope on board too.

ZelenPixel

(she/her) actual spore creature
yes yes Yes Yes YES Plesae give me more donkey kongtent Please
if not retro i hope they get, like, paon to do something, becaues i dont exactly trust nintendo themselves to rep it well though.... ifeel like theyll just hand you Yet More dkc1
but i should just stop worrying so much about that. honselty. Just give me more donkey kong kontent

Mario Party X

But isn't the studio behind the DK games (Retro Studio) still developing a Metroid Prime?

Koopa con Carne

Cockroach Koopa
I'd be happy with EAD developing a DK game to be honest. Jungle Beat, while derivative IP-wise, was very fun.

Kremlings are cool and I love them, but I want the next group of antagonists to be alien invaders. This would once again expand the foreignness of DKC baddies and continue the thematic transition that took place between DKCR and DKCTF, i.e. fighting indigenous forces (Tiki) to nomadic invaders (Snowmads) to invaders from a completely different world.

Not to mention, it would be right up Retro's alley to make a sci-fi themed DK game, were they to develop another
DKC game. Imagine the Kongs fighting Ridley and Mother Brain like enemies. There we go, a DK64 sequel that mixes the shooty Coconut Gun stuff with the FPS mechanics of Metroid Prime.

Last edited:

ZelenPixel

(she/her) actual spore creature
ok yeah i love that idea actually
i think what i would maybe actually like the most is like.. bring more kongs back. wheres lanky. wheres chunky who gets left out of Everything and its time that Stops

Koopa con Carne

Cockroach Koopa
Lanky's the game's shopkeeper, following in the steps of Cranky and Funky. Also, he's a redneck who constantly complains about those damn extraterrestrials messing up his cornfield and stealing his cows.

MnSG

Cosmic Beauty
Lately I've been going back down memory lane with the SNES - Nintendo Switch Online service. This even includes playing Super Mario All-Stars, though the ability to rewind your playthroughs does feel like a cheap way to outwit the difficulty of SMB: The Lost Levels (which is not quite as hard as in the original NES revision).

Elijah Guy

Im A Shy Guy... What Were you expecting?
I Realized That Mystery Houses From Super Mario 3D World is similar to Wario Ware, But You only get one chance and you can't screw up.