post any random Mario thought on your mind

Koopa con Carne

Cockroach Koopa
Fun trivia that I just realised: the voice actor of Mario and King Koopa in the Romanian dubbed DiC cartoons, Claudiu Istodor,* is the ex-husband of actress Maia Morgenstern, who played Virgin Mary in Mel Gibson's "The Passion of the Christ". That means Mario is God.

*While I can't provide direct sources for this claim, one can trace strong similarities between the intro narrator's voice in this episode of TAoSMB3 and Istodor speaking in person here. His voice is very recognizable across Romanian cartoons and other media.

Last edited:

Luifon

Reality of the galaxy
Fun fact: The featured Shantate mini game in Warioware DIY was made in a more fleshed out version of it in some versions of Shantate and The Pirates' Curse, never thought Warioware would directly contribute to that series

BlueShelledKoopaTroopa

The Procrastinator
I always felt cheated that NSMBU didn't have the jingle in the enemy courses from NSMBW after Toad gives you three mushrooms.

Mariomaniacs

Helllooooo Dr.!
Where does Baby Wario keep his magnet when he isn't using it?
Amy Rose can answer that question
In the inventory box of course.
The way Bowser flies away at the end of Super Mario 3D Land's fake final castle is just awkward and strange.
Team Koopa blasts off again! *ping*
was playing dkc3 again and what even does blizzard mean by the "your cousin donkey"

the kong family tree is truly messed up .
My going theory is there's many kongs we never get to see. Generally everyone's parents. Heck that even extends to the Marioverse.
Also Kiddie being an ape, I'm guessing that's to him.

Redshift

Eats Lunch at 4:00 pm
Wiki Patroller
Models, textures, collision files, and some radio music.

Mariomaniacs

Helllooooo Dr.!
100's of hard working Toads/Koopas failing hilariously, but eventually getting it right.

Mariomaniacs

Helllooooo Dr.!
Yoshi's Fruit Adventure tends to be one of the infamous SMS courses, but I think for me one of the hardest was the blooper surfing course. Not counting the bowser volcano, poison lake, or the hidden bonus worlds like that pinball one omg.

Larry Koopaling

Cruel, composed and bland
Yoshi's Fruit Adventure tends to be one of the infamous SMS courses, but I think for me one of the hardest was the blooper surfing course. Not counting the bowser volcano, poison lake, or the hidden bonus worlds like that pinball one omg.
Blooper surfing was really nerve wracking. Not as much as that little freaking boat in the volcano oc.