Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope

Idk that image from the wiki looks pretty eyes to me
GenuisGirl_DonkeyKongAdventure.png

It's a post credits photo for the DLC (and base game?).

Personally, I kinda doubt that they would move Rosalina from a "motherly" role to a villain role like that, even if she's being controlled by someone/thing as that might hurt her image with the younger players but hey, that's just my two cents. Anything can happen.

It's a post credits photo for the DLC (and base game?).

Personally, I kinda doubt that they would move Rosalina from a "motherly" role to a villain role like that, even if she's being controlled by someone/thing as that might hurt her image with the younger players but hey, that's just my two cents. Anything can happen.
I kind of doubt her being a villain would change anyone's perspective on her. If anything it might help her image with younger players considering she's been in nothing but Sports and party games on Switch( 3D world+ Bowser's Fury doesn't really count as she an unlockable character and had no involvement in the story).

Last edited:
So far from what I gathered in the previews:
The ghost Rabbids name is Midnite and is a boss in Pristine peaks
The Pig Rabbid's name is Squasher
Beep-O has full voice acting
You can get a Spark in story based encounters.
You seem to start off with two characters instead of 3
The characters are way more expressive
You can use healing items during battles

Really?! I thought she would never be a bad guy…I hope she is possessed in some form, otherwise, it might make me not like Rosalina anymore, and I don't want this to happen to me! She's my fifth favorite Mario character! You can't do this to her, Ubisoft!!

At least Rosalina appears in this grand game even if being possessed, so fans of the character can at least take solace of that. Meanwhile, I am hoping for Daisy or Waluigi to appear in a game like this.

Thank you for reading.

Really?! I thought she would never be a bad guy…I hope she is possessed in some form, otherwise, it might make me not like Rosalina anymore, and I don't want this to happen to me! She's my fifth favorite Mario character! You can't do this to her, Ubisoft!!

She's definitely not herself.

Also Bowser getting beat up by some random henchman? What a load.
Oh well, video games.

Someone remind me what a twink is again.

everybody gangsta until Rabbids propel discussion on homosexual lingo

isn't that word offensive?
I dunno, maybe. Mildly. I'm not a homosexual male but I'm cool with the word being used in certain circumstances like "rabbid twink just dropped" but just calling a real person one unironically isn't cool.

Rosalina being a villain is pretty much hype lol, I love to see preexisting Mario characters become villains, especially for someone like Rosalina, gives them a new perspective.

Kinda feminine guy, kinda gay. I forgor the exact definition.

looked it up: young homosexual male with boyish features

I don't really get that vibe from it at all. It just looks like a Rabbid that is also a plant.

Okay, so the DLC trailer has Rabbid, Rabbid, Rabbid Peach, Rabbid, Rabbid, Rabbid, Rabbid Mario, Rabbid, Rabbid, Rayman, Rabbid, Rabbid, Rab... WAIT WHAT?!

Just got finished watching the cutscenes for this game. Turns out that Rosalina was just possessed by Cursa…so I still like her as much as usual! It was also cool to learn that Edge was an ex-Spark Hunter as well, and it made me appreciate her personality quite a lot. I'm still not getting this, but at least I can assure myself that those who do will be delighted with everything it has to offer!

Last edited:
You might want to spoiler tag that.

Back