Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope

Oh boy Rule 34 is gonna have a field day with Rabbid Rosalina

My bets are on Bowser as a supporting character of some sort. Unfortunately, spin off mostly have him as a taken over villain or as a minor villain/supporting character. The first game already did the former, so...

yeah this is entirely unique. would only be a counterpart to a character that debuts In This very game, but she doesnt need one either i think? she looks quite unusual for a rabbid (the whole face, the LONG LEGS) so im thinking there wont be a counterpart anyway

Probably not even a Rabbid, honestly. More like an evil being from space who's trying to harness the power of the Sparks.

why ?? we already have cursa for that and thats the big ol purple swirly floatyhand thingamabob most likely

Wait, what? I think I'm missing something.

you can see the floaty hands grab the sparks in the cinematic trailer, so thats definitely cursa
sord lady meanwhile:
- is right next to rabbid peach and mario on the boxart, definitely a supporting character
- the partys reactions to her in the gameplay trailer r mostly positive (except for rabbid peach whos mostly confused LMAO), not what youd expect out of a villain
- i didnt pay attention but she coulda been slicing The Bad Guys in that trailer idk
so ?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

The lady with the sword. My bad.

Right, she looks neat. Definitely doesn't have a main character counterpart.

im hoping she gets a name soon oh my gosh but for now ive just stuck to sword lady because this is short enough and recognizeable enough

You know, with the first game's DLC campaign being based on DK games specifically, maybe this one DLC will be based on Yoshi games, explaining their absence.
Is this world really ready for Rabbid Poochy though?

The eShop description says that there will be nine heroes to choose from.

1. Mario
  2. Rabbid Mario
  3. Luigi
  4. Rabbid Luigi
  5. Peach
  6. Rabbid Peach
  7. Rabbid Rosalina
  8. The Rabbid Lady
  9. ???
So the Yoshi's aren't returning, at least not in the base game. : (

yep yep it seems highly unlikely theyre back, at least as playable characters
... i dont find myself minding that honestly! gameplay wise neither of them ever clicked with me

They also came in way too late to really bother with.

Perhaps they'll get their own DLC to compensate. A sort of "what they were doing while this was going on" kinda thing.

It is Ubisoft…we know how SPECTACULAR they do with DLC. Ghost Recon Breakpoint would make EA blush with that shit.

The DLC for the first one was actually done rather well.

I think it could've been done better, there's still Ubisoft™ monetization practices on there, just not as egregious as its usual offerings. Its usual assy ones.

The eShop description says that there will be nine heroes to choose from.

1. Mario
  2. Rabbid Mario
  3. Luigi
  4. Rabbid Luigi
  5. Peach
  6. Rabbid Peach
  7. Rabbid Rosalina
  8. The Rabbid Lady
  9. ???
So the Yoshi's aren't returning, at least not in the base game. : (
First off, i think the weird punk rabbid wont be playable, so it's the original cast + Rabbid Rosalina (and if she is playable, then normal Rosalina is the only reasonable choice), and this is a joke, but what if the punk rabbid is rabbid Samus. I mean:
  • female
  • defeats bad guys
  • tough
  • is in a space themed game
It makes sense!

First off, i think the weird punk rabbid wont be playable, so it's the original cast + Rabbid Rosalina (and if she is playable, then normal Rosalina is the only reasonable choice), and this is a joke, but what if the punk rabbid is rabbid Samus. I mean:
  • female
  • defeats bad guys
  • tough
  • is in a space themed game
It makes sense!
why would she not be playable. shes on the boxart, with a weapon like all the other characters we know are playable, and itd make sense for the roster to basically be like the oig but replace the yoshis w rosalinas and add sword lady (making 9 characters)
also i could make the same argument for this being like, a rabbid version of every character ive ever played as in starbound, or even some in spore lmao i mean theyre all tough girls who fight bad guys and r in space themed games right

A new interview with Davide Soliani and Cristina Nava revealed some cool stuff about the game. Here's the image:

1624814489859.png

I'm very happy they removed the team composition limits, I hate it when RPGs give you a ton of characters to use, yet you HAVE to keep the main character in the party at all times. I'm fine with the game not being open world, but I really hope there's a lot more exploration. If most of the areas are as open as the ones we've seen in the trailers, I'll be happy.

WAIT WHAT THEY DID REMOVE THE TEAM LIMITS??? I was so certain they wouldnt because in the og game the limitations were there for balance reasons and cutscenes
Well that frees up two team spots instead of just one! because of my arbitrary limitations of using rabbid peach in every battle! LMao
for real though this is Big

Back