Who is THE most annoying minion/enemy/boss in any game ever?

Mags

Me and my pencil
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
Well... the Spear Guys and Ice Bros in Paper Mario: Sticker Star are so stinkin' accurate! I lose at least ten points of health when they're around!

That was fast.

Hammer Bros.: They have thrown projectiles that are tricky to dodge, unlike say, Bullet Bill. Unlike Lakitu, they are also able to jump around so they can harm you at inopportune moments. I suppose there's a reason they managed to win "Worst Enemy" quite frequently.

Thank you for reading.

Hammer Bros.: They have thrown projectiles that are tricky to dodge, unlike say, Bullet Bill. Unlike Lakitu, they are also able to jump around so they can harm you at inopportune moments. I suppose there's a reason they managed to win "Worst Enemy" quite frequently.
*super mario maker enemy spam intensifies*

Hammer Bros. and Phanto. Hammer Bros. are so difficult to defeat for me because it's partially random when they throw hammers and when they jump. As for Phanto, he follows the player and can't be defeated, and he doesn't dissapear until the player goes through a key door, which can be in a long time.

Blooper in New Super Mario Bros. Games are the worst since they have a haphazard pattern and they seem to know your move before they jump into you

OH SPEAKING OF JUMPING ENEMIES, THE FU(bleeping)CKING FLYING CHEEPS

And Newer Super Mario Bros gave me newfound hatred of Flame Chomps so

Hammer Bros. in SMB1 and The Lost Levels.

Kamek in Sticker Star and Color Splash is also annoying.

Hammer Bros are irritating, their projectiles can be tricky to dodge and I never liked encountering them in a level.

Those fucking wind spirits in Super Mario Sunshine can go fuck themselves too, you spent all this time climbing up there only to get knocked off by these douchenozzles.

Bramballs suck if you don't have an Ice Flower. Bloopers, Rip van Fish and Spiny Cheep Cheeps are miserable without Fire Flowers or Yoshi. Venus Fire Traps are pain in World 9-7.

Any large fish that follow you or eat you can go to hell, like the Lunge Fish, Porcupuffer, or Boss Bass.

Those fucking wind spirits in Super Mario Sunshine can go fuck themselves too, you spent all this time climbing up there only to get knocked off by these douchenozzles.
At least with Hammer Bros., you have the satisfaction of erasing them off a level.

Yeah, respawning annoying enemies tend to be a major bugbear for me.

Respawning stuff is a bullet bill cannon mechanic, but we're talking about going a few pixels off the screen where you killed a Hammer Bro., only to turn back and see it there again. Hypothetically.

Game Guy of Mario Party 3 and Pianta Big Daddy of Super Mario Sunshine. I swear they gave me more game overs than Bowser.

Donkey Kong from Mario Party 8 has the tendency to just throw free stars at the AI and that's infuriating especially in the Solo Mode. DK is the true villain of Mario Party 8.

Donkey Kong from Mario Party 8 has the tendency to just throw free stars at the AI and that's infuriating especially in the Solo Mode. DK is the true villain of Mario Party 8.

I remember in Perplex Express, I fucked over a CPU by landing on a Bowser Space and swapping out the DK engine with the Bowser engine. It was glorious.

So true!

This isn't an enemy, BUT the battle system in PMTOK is kind of tedious.

Back