Who is THE most annoying minion/enemy/boss in any game ever?

I forgot about this thread

I think basically anyone in any iteration of Punch Out!! is hard until you can figure out how to beat them.

... But Mr. Dream takes the cake.

Any crowd that holds a common opinion on a subject is bound to have dissidents. The following piece represents my view on Hammer Bros and should be read with discretion.

They're relatively easy to dodge/kill without power-ups, especially when they're jumping in-between brick blocks.

I've found the difficulty of Hammer Bros changed upon each adaptation of SMB1, NES being the most difficult for every element of the game.

some tropical freeze enemies are rather annoying to deal with. swooper dooper is an incredible name and, theoretically, the fact that they all fly in a U shape should make it really easy to avoid, but it never is for some reason. they are the bane of my existence
Swooper_Dooper.png

I remember having lots of trouble whacking the moles in the Time Trial version of DKC Returns' Mole Train boss fight. They dart out of their mine carts with their hands up, a brief instance during which their claws can hurt you if you jump on them. Since in the aforementioned Time Attack mode every second counts, you are forced to learn to time your jumps just right and stomp on them as they lower their arms.

I'm very proud of the fact that I figured out how to jump straight to the train in that fight.

Lizalfos's from BotW freak me out.

I'd say invincible enemies of any kind are incredibly annoying, especially when they're hard to dodge.

For example, remember that one DKCR temple level that was full of lava? Those invincible Tiki's would come barreling through the map all too frequently. Also, the Tiki Seekers in the very final level really get on your nerves.

Back