Upcoming Game Catalog

I should say that I have a mafia game planned that revolves around a specific theme, should be role madness more or less. Still working out roles and stuff but I've made enough progress for me to announce it officially. I'd like to do it this year if possible but we already have a lot of games coming up so idk if we'll be able to fit it in there

Come to think of it, mine might work better in February next year... I'll have to think about this for aminute.

Just so everyone knows, I've got a Pokémon-themed mafia planned that I'm thinking about hosting around late August-early September. Trying to avoid conflicting with others but if there are any concerns with scheduling, let me know and I'm sure that we can work something out.

OK, I can officially announce that my mafia game (I'm not saying the theme yet) will take place in February of 2022. If you don't mind, I would appreciate it if you guys could plan your other mafia games around it.

I, uh, maybe will host mine in January? Really I wouldn't mind doing it sooner but I don't wanna infringe on other people's. I just hope players don't get burnt out from all these games....

Might as well add here that I have a Mafia idea based around my Power Master creation. Got new roles in mind that are absolutely game breaking on both teams, so it should be fun!

I'm not in any hurry to host it as my life is kind of a spiral right now. I'll join others games until I'm ready/find a good time to host mine.

Just so there's a concise list here:

1. Insaneblathers's Duowars Mafia - August/September 2021
    1. Ninelevendo's Pokemon Mafia - Also August/September 2021
  2. Waluigi Time Cereal Mafia - September/October 2021
  3. Revin's Role Madness Mafia - November/December 2021
  4. Luigi 64DD's Mafia - January 2022
  5. Magolor's Mafia - February 2022
  6. Kirbyo's Spaceship Scuffle/Popstar Mafia - 2022
  7. Shy Guy on Wheels's Mafia - between now and 2031
  8. Alex95's Power Master Mafia - whenever works
We got two Mafia ideas that want to happen at the same time, and Nine's and WT's may overlap.

I think I'll have to host mine during april/may, between Magolor's and the awards (TKG). We'll see. Also It'll be Popstar mafia. Planing won't begin for a while, not until november at the least. I might also need some peoples help with figuring out things, as I don't make the best judgments, but I'll deal with that when I need to.

Clown Mafia's happening, will be a quick game sometime this year. It shouldn't take more than two weeks due to the gimmicks. There will be no night phases, and no role madness, and the game will either be:

Lylo Mafia- 15 players needed. There will be three towns, each containing 2 vanilla mafians and 3 vanilla innocents. Each town gets one phase to lynch a mafian, or else that town will be lost to the mafia. There will be 3 day phases in total, and whichever faction wins the most day phases will win the overall game.

Eternal Day Mafia- 15 players needed. Based on a trilogy GBA ran a few years ago. A normal mafia game, but without the night phases! All day phases are 48 hours long, and a lynch will always occur at the end of the day. Because of this, the game will last for 2 weeks at most. Any roles available can be used in the day phase.

Let me know if you have a preference - Lylo Mafias are basically just vanilla Day 1s on repeat and give players a good chance to practice day 1 meta and pure vanilla discussion. Eternal Day Mafias are pretty intense and rely more on quick thinking and role usage, but don't have any downtime.

I'm thinking about possibly moving my mafia up sooner than January, but it depends on when other people wanna host as I'm willing to work around them. However, it will definitely happen no later than January.

Also I know WT cereal mafia is planned for October so @Waluigi Time if it's still going on by then, dw, I'm trying to make my event low commitment enough that it doesn't stress out people on your game, and it's just a week long anyway

Or you can put your game on hiatus during that time I guess?

It's meant to be a spoopy Halloween event so I can't really reschedule it

I mean if I really wanted to I could just do something crazy like replace an entire phase with a discount 'Shroomfest while Blathers' game is running

Signups should be going up soon and I'm hoping to start pretty early within October so it should be done or wrapping up by the time your game happens.

I would like to host a game, but I would really prefer not to wait until late 2022 or whenever the queue is up to now as I will likely have a heavy workload in the back half of that year due to KG etc.

this is currently tentative but for awareness and scheduling purposes of other people interested in hosting games (and also playing!), i'm looking to host a role madness game around november-december of this year, after ive wrapped up uni work

quick status update/reminder on this: i'm still planning on running this, with the narrowed timeframe of November, with signups going up roughly around the end of WT cereal mafia. hope to see some of you there when it goes up!

You know, a roleplay mafia would be amazing, in my opinion. Everyone's divided between mafia and innocents like normal, but abilities are determined by the roleplay the user may be using.

You know, a roleplay mafia would be amazing, in my opinion. Everyone's divided between mafia and innocents like normal, but abilities are determined by the roleplay the user may be using.
I was actually thinking of hosting something like this after WT Cereal Mafia introduced the role, it would be a loooong way off though. If anyone else wants to pick it up in the meantime they're more than welcome to.

Mii Mafia 2 is currently in the works. Ideally, I'd like to do it toward the end of October but if it overlaps with another game, I'll push it back to November.

I actually had this same idea back around 2015. If anyone does this, I'd love to sign on as a cohost if they want one.

Must have happened during my hiatus but it sounds like I don't want to know.

Current plans of Lost in Space: Galatic Mafia 2: I have the ideas for the characters and what they have on the back of the card done. However, I need some feedbacks before I can make all of them. Here are the generic fronts.
Generic Front (Crewmate).png
Generic Front (Crewmate 2).png
Generic Front (Impostor).png
Generic Front (Impostor 2).png
The colors that have been used before in other mafia games (green and red) match really well with the Event Tokens from Mario Kart Tour. However, it seems too well. That is why I did colors that I think would be best for those teams if not green and red. And with these colors, you can clearly see the tokens. So, what do you guys think? Do I do the same colors as the tokens? Or do I do the different colors?

Back