The Bird with Batrachotoxin!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
I'm not GBA and this kind of thing would be his purview, but, for what my two cents is worth, there's no strict "one game at a time" rule. I can't really say whether it will work out or not, but there are at least some folks who are interested in playing multiple games at one time, so I wouldn't write off the possibility of that working outright (even if I personally am not the type to join multiple games at once).

What I'm getting at is basically "don't write off the possibility of multiple games at once" and "don't treat it as a hard rule there can only be one game at once." Letting people know your plans and trying to coordinate is courteous and can be helpful, so that's not a bad thing, but there's not no alternatives.

Long John Spaghetti

Demiboy Meme Lord
Pronouns
He/She
I'm rescinding any plans I had to do this by the way, if anyone else wants to take a shot at it be my guest.
well well well, looks like the time has come

no not MCCW Mafia, but I have another idea

also WT can I get some help on this?

Waluigi Time

TOO BAD. WALUIGI TIME.
Wiki Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
well well well, looks like the time has come

no not MCCW Mafia, but I have another idea

also WT can I get some help on this?
Well to be honest I don't think I did so well with the role the first time (Rouxls Kaard is kind of a tricky character to give role powers...) but I'd be happy to give advice and input on things if you needed it.

Honestly though... You might want to consider hosting a more normal game before trying something like this? The Roleplayer role by nature is entirely improvised (unless you were to open sign-ups way ahead of time, but you run the risk of people being busy or losing interest by the time the game actually happens), and making a game that's even somewhat balanced with completely improvised roles is going to be very difficult (that may be an understatement) especially for a first-time host. I question if even a seasoned host could tackle a game with this concept well.

Mole Miner Max

Mine Menace
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
By the way, I still plan to do WoP mafia as a 2 year anniversary thing-a-ma-jig, but if someone who is not going to play would be willing, I'd love to be able to run all the roles by someone before making it public since it'll be my first time running one of these.

Reigen Arataka

Greatest Psychic of the 21st Century (not conman)
Poll Committee
MarioWiki
Luigi 64DD
I'm probably not going to host this month after all. It's not entirely for certain, but the main point is that if anyone is waiting to host their own game because of mine then feel free to go right ahead. I do appreciate it though