Your headcanons

I just want to know who the "citizens of Mushroom Kingdom" are because it ain't the Koopa Troop.

Someday in the near future, Nintendo will reveal a permanent new player to the platforming series,

Mama Mia.
Mario and Luigi's mother, she has proportions very resemblant of her children, and wears a pastel red-green outfit.

Respectively, Wario and Waluigi will have a mom named Wamama Wamia.

Last edited:
Reactions: zel
folks I have another shitpost headcannon today.
Contrary to popular belief,
Peach and Bowser never dated, because...
Peach has been Bowser all along!!
That's right, she played us all for saps.

Not Wawa Wia?
Nah, being annoying to pronounce is part of the charm

Last edited:
Are the wahs even related?

Always thought they weren't.

They aren't, they're the "Wicked Bros." Unlike the "Mario Bros."

Peach gets tired of getting kidnapped by Bowser and finally decides to use her Super Smash Bros. abilities on him. Here's what it looks like:
Bowser: PEACH! I'm here to kidnap you for like the twenty-fifth time!
Peach: HA-CHA!

Are the wahs even related?

Always thought they weren't.

It's kinda weird, most games have a different answer. Sometimes it's said they're brothers, sometimes cousins, sometimes no relations, and usually they don't specify. I remember hearing their relationship's meant to be unclear on purpose.

I personally prefer the idea of Wario and Waluigi either being cousins, or as Charles Martinet suggested, "two evil guys that found each other" (probably not the exact quote, but that's the gist of it). IDK I just think it's more interesting

Last edited:
Wario is an entrepreneur. While working at his businesses he is a formal and smart. While he has a bad temper, he is often able to keep it in check. The brash and cocky personality he has is one he only puts on when around his friends, such as the Mario Bros. and Waluigi. While he was a treasure hunter in his past, he now has no need for it, as he used the money he gained from it to fund his more profitable business ventures. How many? Well he has:
-Two Stadiums
-A Gold Mine
-A Scrapyard for ships
-A Dam and a Ski Resort
While still having enough spare money to buy an entire colosseum.

Essentially Wario is the embodiment of the American Dream.

Related to this, there was an incident in the Mushroom Kingdom's past where many people bought ships , but then the Kingdom had an overabundance of them, making them almost worthless, while making scrapyard dedicated entirely to getting rid of ships highly profitable. This explains why Wario would own one of these.

I'm assuming you just counted the platformers. But did you count how many times per platformer? She gets kidnapped twice in 3D Land for example.
Really? I don't remember that...

Well, I did realize I missed Super Mario Run and probably a few others, but no, I didn't just count the platformers.

Still feels like it should be way more than 25.

Eh, it's close.

I mean that's the number of times she was captured ON-SCREEN.

Haha look guys I just made it harder on you.

I mean that's the number of times she was captured ON-SCREEN.

Haha look guys I just made it harder on you.
Aw come on! Fine. I'll do a total count later.

Adaptions?

Back