Your headcanons

Nastasia

SPM Trash
Forum Moderator
Well i guess this thread's the best place for me to say my thoughts on that as well. The first 3 Paper Mario games are canon to me. So it could also be the Toad from SPM. He became a captain in Super Mario Galaxy. My reasoning for the Superstar Saga appearance though, is since that short segment is pretty much the same basis as Captain Toad's levels and game: moving Toad around an area where he can only use stairs/ramps/etc, not jump.

The Dark Core

M-M-Magic?
Waluigi Number 1
Wa

Brawl Mario

Super Smash Bros.'s most fearsome Mario
The doctor counterparts have different voices from their usual counterparts.

Dr. Mario: Super Mario 64 and Mario Kart 64.
Dr. Luigi: Mario Kart 64 (non-Japan ones), Mario Tennis 64, Mario Golf 64
Dr. Wario: Wario from Mario Kart 64 (non Japan), Mario Tennis 64, Mario Golf 64, some of Wario World I guess
Dr. Donkey Kong: DK before Takashi Nagasko
Dr. Diddy Kong: Chris Sutherland voices (Diddy from DK64 for instance)
Dr. Bowser: Scott Burns or monster noises before that
Dr. Waluigi: Mario Tennis 64
Dr. Peach: Leslie Swan
Dr. Daisy: Jenn Taylor
Dr. Toad: Mario Kart 64 (non-Japan ones)

Pokey

Ness says acab.
Paper Waluigi is Paper Marioverses Harry Potter. He lives in a cupboard under a staircase, constantly bullied by his sibling Paper Wario and their adoptive parents Paper Mouser and Paper Whomp. He's awaiting for the day of rescue out of his pitiful life, to pursue his romantic dream career as a stand up comedian. Unbeknownst to him he holds a great magic power, he was the only child to survive VoldeWart.

Pokey

Ness says acab.
Mario is five Mr. Saturns' in a trenchcoat. The one at the head wears googly eyes and fake mustache.

In fact, Yoshi is also five Mr. Saturns', googly eyes, painted green, and wearing ugg boots.

Brawl Mario

Super Smash Bros.'s most fearsome Mario
I just want to know who the "citizens of Mushroom Kingdom" are because it ain't the Koopa Troop.

Pokey

Ness says acab.
Someday in the near future, Nintendo will reveal a permanent new player to the platforming series,

Mama Mia.
Mario and Luigi's mother, she has proportions very resemblant of her children, and wears a pastel red-green outfit.

Respectively, Wario and Waluigi will have a mom named Wamama Wamia.

Last edited:

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
Are the wahs even related?

Always thought they weren't.

Magolor04726

Roll ho ho and a bottle of barnacles!
They aren't, they're the "Wicked Bros." Unlike the "Mario Bros."

Peach gets tired of getting kidnapped by Bowser and finally decides to use her Super Smash Bros. abilities on him. Here's what it looks like:
Bowser: PEACH! I'm here to kidnap you for like the twenty-fifth time!
Peach: HA-CHA!

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
Pft, she wishes it was only 25 times.

MetaWeegee

Dancing is Forbidden!
Are the wahs even related?

Always thought they weren't.
It's kinda weird, most games have a different answer. Sometimes it's said they're brothers, sometimes cousins, sometimes no relations, and usually they don't specify. I remember hearing their relationship's meant to be unclear on purpose.

I personally prefer the idea of Wario and Waluigi either being cousins, or as Charles Martinet suggested, "two evil guys that found each other" (probably not the exact quote, but that's the gist of it). IDK I just think it's more interesting

Last edited: