The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Fare thee well, HEROWALUIGI. Though I can't guarantee I'll be here if/when you come back, it was nice knowing you.

Leaving for a decade? WOW! I hope you have a great time. I hope to see you in a decade.

Sorry I left without telling y'all. We were over at Orlando to celebrate New Years' for the last nine days. The hotel we stayed at didn't have Wi-Fi, so I could only log on here on our visits to the three Universal theme parks. (Speaking of which, I waited three hours in line for the new Hagrid ride over there and it was so worth it, highly recommend)

Anyway, I'm back now. And...so is school. :(

YES DON'T THINK I DIDN'T NOTICE YOU WERE GONE

you silly goose

How was your time spent in Kongo Jungle 64? Are the barrel cannons working properly? Is there enough A&W supplied?

How was your time spent in Kongo Jungle 64? Are the barrel cannons working properly? Is there enough A&W supplied?
It was pretty good. I've been able to get quite a few KOs, and my nose has only been punctured by a few Scizors. One of the barrel canons got a bit messed up a few months ago when Wario broke through the floor of it and fell out, but the maintenance team got it fixed up pretty quickly. As for the A&W... well, I just had a sobering thought. The last root beer I drunk was yesterday I think, and it was Mug. And on Wednesday, I had Barq's. But I don't remember the last time I had A&W.... 😱

Dude sounds like you kinda don't even have a nose anymore if y'ask me.

Welcome back! I really hope you enjoyed yourself!

I'm going away for a week to see my grandma in Limoges, Ontario. Me and my parents will be staying at an Airbnb in Rockland, ON, and I won't be very active on here during this time. I'll be back on the evening of the 21st!

I'm back from my trip! We got to visit grandma lots, but our Airbnb got cancelled and we could not do anything exciting because of the virus. We had to stay at a Hampton Inn in West Ottawa. Here's a picture of what I got on the trip!

image.jpg
From top left: Walter Foster Jr.: Learn to draw: Disney Fairies: Favourite Fairies, Find the word(Large print), Rowlet wind-up toy(released by McDonald's in 2017 to promote Pokémon: Sun and Moon, and lastly, Tea Bunnies Iris Bouquet(released in 1995 by Kidsview(though the line was originally made by Tomy), she was a later addition to the toyline, alongside another bunny named Daisy Breeze, however mine has TBG(stands for The Beanstalk Group) on the back, so mine must've been from a later production run(1999/2000), when that company distributed the toyline. I'm surprised that mine came fully clothed, as I got it from a Value Village store, which most items from it are notorious for not being a complete set unless it's mint in box).

Back