The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Princess Mario

✨Mushroom Kingdom's fabulously glittery plumber✨
Guess my activity is going back up again. Still don't think I feel quite the same as before.

Captain Man

You know the name.
Welcome back.

Okay, about me now. My family and I are moving neighborhoods into a bigger house. It's not a very far move, but still a move. I'll still try to be active here, but I can't guarantee anything. Also, sometime in November, we'll be going on vacation, so don't expect me to post.

Edit: The vacation is from Nov. 7 to Nov. 12

Last edited:

Captain Man

You know the name.
@Yoshi the SSM I'm leaving you Mr. M & Mr. L for your plot arc. I should tell you that the only “powers” Mr. L has is the same as Luigi’s. (Summoning dream portals and all that. The same goes for Mr. M having his powers reduced to match Mario’s.)
@Pinkie Pie I'm leaving you Tails.
@Bowsette Luigi I'm leaving you all the rest of my characters.

However, as soon as I get back, I get them back, comprendo? Now, I'm going on vacay. Make sure nothing too crazy happens.
1573067236768.png

Last edited:

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
My original flight out tomorrow got canceled because the airport is closed due to an impending snowstorm, so I'm rushing to catch one that leaves tonight. I will be gone for a week but I will have my laptop with me and will be on regularly enough, just perhaps at different intervals and a lesser capacity than I usually am.

إضاءة بيضاء

Founder of the Sharknado Clan, formed 2015
After a break I never expected, I am back.

ANTI-HERO KING BOO

Supreme Overloard
So, I’ve been thinking, I think I am going to leave for 10 years! It is important at this point in my life that I think it’s best I leave, see you 10 years from now
P.S. Nobody Leave!

Anncr. Kotori Minami

Anime girl/commentator extraordinaire.
Poll Committee
Fare thee well, HEROWALUIGI. Though I can’t guarantee I'll be here if/when you come back, it was nice knowing you.

إضاءة بيضاء

Founder of the Sharknado Clan, formed 2015
Leaving for a decade? WOW! I hope you have a great time. I hope to see you in a decade.

Ribbon

Fairy of Ripple Star
Poll Committee
Sorry I left without telling y'all. We were over at Orlando to celebrate New Years' for the last nine days. The hotel we stayed at didn't have Wi-Fi, so I could only log on here on our visits to the three Universal theme parks. (Speaking of which, I waited three hours in line for the new Hagrid ride over there and it was so worth it, highly recommend)

Anyway, I'm back now. And...so is school. :(