The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

LeftyGreenMario

Mushroom Kingdom's second greenest plumber
Guess my activity is going back up again. Still don't think I feel quite the same as before.

Mister M

The most charming villain, ever.
Welcome back.

Okay, about me now. My family and I are moving neighborhoods into a bigger house. It's not a very far move, but still a move. I'll still try to be active here, but I can't guarantee anything. Also, sometime in November, we'll be going on vacation, so don't expect me to post.

Edit: The vacation is from Nov. 7 to Nov. 12

Last edited:

Mister M

The most charming villain, ever.
@Yoshi the SSM I'm leaving you Mr. M & Mr. L for your plot arc. I should tell you that the only “powers” Mr. L has is the same as Luigi’s. (Summoning dream portals and all that. The same goes for Mr. M having his powers reduced to match Mario’s.)
@Pinkie Pie I'm leaving you Tails.
@Bowsette Luigi I'm leaving you all the rest of my characters.

However, as soon as I get back, I get them back, comprendo? Now, I'm going on vacay. Make sure nothing too crazy happens.
1573067236768.png

Last edited:

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
My original flight out tomorrow got canceled because the airport is closed due to an impending snowstorm, so I'm rushing to catch one that leaves tonight. I will be gone for a week but I will have my laptop with me and will be on regularly enough, just perhaps at different intervals and a lesser capacity than I usually am.