The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Doctor Healmore

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
Hey, good luck with that, A51!

On a related note, I will be taking a family vacation to Niagara Falls in Canada this coming week, leaving today and returning next Wednesday. I don't know if I'll have Wi-Fi there or not, but in any case I won't be active here very much. So, see ya!

Koops

King of cowards.
Hey guys. I'm here too now. Emotinally mutilated, pressured, broken, but thank god those ten days with THOSE people are finally over.

Whew. Now time to go back to normal.

Doctor Healmore

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
For family reasons we had to cut our trip short a couple days, so I'm back now. It was well worth the time we spent, though. Seeing those falls was just amazing, and we even got to ride a boat to see them up close, and we got to actually stand under the falls with ponchos. We also got to do this epic rope adventure course on the Canada side of things.

So, anyways, glad I went but glad to be back.

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird with Batrachotoxin.
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
I will be off and out in the world from today through Saturday afternoon, so I'm not going to be around here as often this week. I won't say that I'll get nothing done this week, as I seem to end up doing some sort of work or having more time than I expect when I say such things.

That said, for the reference of anyone who may need me, this is the one week where I can't guarantee prompt or in-depth responses. I'll still be checking in here and I'll be around on Discord some, though.

And, of course, it's back to work as soon as I return! I have more than a few projects lined up, after all. I shall see you all more in a week!

ArchagentEverlasting

Your favorite travel guide gal
Poll Committee
Sweet! It's always great to have more people around here. I hope you like your new apartment! Wouldn't want you to have poor living conditions.

Shinta

Uh, Ken. Role.
Poll Committee
I have until September 27 to finish an entire semester's worth of economics so my activity in the general areas of the boards will be lessened but I'll still be hanging around the Poll Committee when I can.

Oh yeah, and mental health issues are still a problem with me and those have been especially taxing on me so that's another thing keeping me not here as much.

Speedrunner Mario

The Speed Demon
Have to relocate, might be gone for the next few days
Must suck. Well, Best of luck to ya!

I have until September 27 to finish an entire semester's worth of economics so my activity in the general areas of the boards will be lessened but I'll still be hanging around the Poll Committee when I can.

Oh yeah, and mental health issues are still a problem with me and those have been especially taxing on me so that's another thing keeping me not here as much.
Big Oof. That must be very stressful. Good Luck. You're gonna need it.

Dr. Mario

Mushroom Kingdom's OG Woo Meister
I got quiet for like 2 weeks but that's because of me losing interest in the community. I don't plan on rejoining Discord though, and I don't regret stepping out of it. I like to participate in discussion but I really don't want to consider myself a MarioWikian any more. I'm hoping I stick to my own promises because the allure of trying to be part of it again is appealing, but I decided it's psychologically unhealthy in the long-term for me.

Marie

If you find any good Marie fanart, send it here!
You'll still be on the Mario Boards though, right (specifically the Ask Board)?

Speedrunner Mario

The Speed Demon
I got quiet for like 2 weeks but that's because of me losing interest in the community. I don't plan on rejoining Discord though, and I don't regret stepping out of it. I like to participate in discussion but I really don't want to consider myself a MarioWikian any more. I'm hoping I stick to my own promises because the allure of trying to be part of it again is appealing, but I decided it's psychologically unhealthy in the long-term for me.
Aww man. See ya around, Roommate.