The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Momohime

The Other Princess Peach
Poll Committee
How was your time spent in Kongo Jungle 64? Are the barrel cannons working properly? Is there enough A&W supplied?
It was pretty good. I've been able to get quite a few KOs, and my nose has only been punctured by a few Scizors. One of the barrel canons got a bit messed up a few months ago when Wario broke through the floor of it and fell out, but the maintenance team got it fixed up pretty quickly. As for the A&W... well, I just had a sobering thought. The last root beer I drunk was yesterday I think, and it was Mug. And on Wednesday, I had Barq's. But I don't remember the last time I had A&W.... 😱

Enterprise

Going to be semi active for a while.
Welcome back! I really hope you enjoyed yourself!

Toadia

Secretary of the Luigi Fan Club
I’m going away for a week to see my grandma in Limoges, Ontario. Me and my parents will be staying at an Airbnb in Rockland, ON, and I won’t be very active on here during this time. I’ll be back on the evening of the 21st!

Enterprise

Going to be semi active for a while.
I hope you will have a good time.

Toadia

Secretary of the Luigi Fan Club
I’m back from my trip! We got to visit grandma lots, but our Airbnb got cancelled and we could not do anything exciting because of the virus. We had to stay at a Hampton Inn in West Ottawa. Here’s a picture of what I got on the trip!

image.jpg
From top left: Walter Foster Jr.: Learn to draw: Disney Fairies: Favourite Fairies, Find the word(Large print), Rowlet wind-up toy(released by McDonald’s in 2017 to promote Pokémon: Sun and Moon, and lastly, Tea Bunnies Iris Bouquet(released in 1995 by Kidsview(though the line was originally made by Tomy), she was a later addition to the toyline, alongside another bunny named Daisy Breeze, however mine has TBG(stands for The Beanstalk Group) on the back, so mine must’ve been from a later production run(1999/2000), when that company distributed the toyline. I’m surprised that mine came fully clothed, as I got it from a Value Village store, which most items from it are notorious for not being a complete set unless it’s mint in box).

Toadsworth the noble chap

Yada Blahblah Blahblah!
Hello bois and girls! Toadgamer here!

I haven't posted anything in Mario boards ever since I dunno, october or something, simply because there's a really big exam coming in June and I can't fail it. Tho I haven't posted anything in Marioboards mostly coz I'm lazy......

I haven't been online on Twitter for a while, but I've been posting some stuff in Discord. Right now we're not working much because of quarantine (I mean no shit Sherlock), but I guess I'm gonna post here again, there's no particular reason why I've been offline for a long time, but for now I'm back.

I'll also try not to be inactive every now and then.

Hemlocke

A Purposeful Poison
Core 'Shroom Staff
So I ended up taking a longer break than I anticipated, I am not gonna commit to being back here full time quite yet, but I'll be trying to not ghost the forums for over 5 months. So I guess in short, I'm back baby.

Penguin Mario

🐧Penguins. Lots of them.🐧🐧🐧🐧
Well, there's a lot of venues to talk about those such as GameFAQs. Is there anything in the community that stands out? Curious. :wink:

Penguin Mario

🐧Penguins. Lots of them.🐧🐧🐧🐧
"You play Kidtendo???"
"You like Dream Tutorial? You must love games that are played for you"
"Wii U sux and ur just wrong"
"Bandana Potato? In Smash? Don't make me laugh"

Perfectly summarizes all my experiences with them.
Usually you have other supporters there too but yeah being pathetic with names is a feature of that place, and dumb children infest it