WarioWare: Get It Together!

TB100

Just a guy.
New WarioWare on the menu!

Official reveal trailer

Treehouse gameplay

From Nintendo's website
Microgame mayhem comes to the Nintendo Switch™ system
Take on over 200 quick and quirky microgames—lightning-fast minigames filled with frantic fun—solo or with a friend! When his latest harebrained business scheme goes awry, Wario must use his signature style (and smell) to fix it. How? By playing a twisted collection microgames of course! From assembling a robot to pulling out a statue's armpit hair, the WarioWare™: Get It Together! game is a comedic, cooperative microgame mashup.

Find a friendly frenzy with a mountain of microgames

Help out infamous game designer, Wario, after he gets sucked into his latest creation in Story Mode. Go it alone or with a friend in 2-player cooperative play—a first for the series! You can either play on the same system** or via local wireless***.

Play as Wario and his colorful crew
For the first time, YOU control Wario and friends inside their own chaotic games. Use their distinctly absurd abilities to take on a rush of microgames. Tip a turtle with the help of Wario's dash or choose Ashley and hurl a spell at it. In WarioWare: Get It Together!, mix and match characters and microgames for maximum fun!

Last edited:
First, I'm going to call this WarioWare: Get Together. Thanks The Sims 4.

Second, I really like this new spin on the franchise. Being able to control the characters and completing the microgames in many different ways depending on who you play on is a mechanic I never saw coming and I am so interested to see how it'll pull. Two-player co-op also sounds really great (unfortunately my sister won't be around to play this with me which will be such a huge bummer....). I really want to see how this turns out.

the new gimmick seems interesting. i guess my one problem with it is that i wish the characters blended in with the microgames more, like idk, make them 8bit in 8bit microgames for example, other than that, looking forward to this game

Also, Penny doesn't seem to be anywhere, how strange
I also hope that Penny isn't absent from this game.
It is incredibly jarring to see Penny absent from everything considering her status as a main character.

Realistically though, I imagine she's in the game, but in a more minor role, like she plays a role in Dr Crygor's story or what not.
Not like WarioWare characters hadn't been demoted to such roles in the past (Dr Crygor in D.I.Y, Orbulon, Dribble and Spitz in Touched).

Last edited:
I'm excited, though I'm skeptical of the new style mircogames and how you control a character for each one. I'm sure it will be good, but even if it is, I think I'll always miss the old random style.

I'm glad it's not $60, but $50 is a little too expensive for me. I think I'll wait until it's like $40 or something.

I suspect some of the microgames came from minds under the influence of Mary Jane. :eek:

I really like the whole "character gimmicks" thing. at first i thought it would make the game kinda tame and repetitive, but since they shuffle and all that, every microgame has a completely different approach depending on the character you have. this game has a lot of potential, and i really hope they dont blow it

We need another Wario Land or Wario World 2. Please Nintendo.

I've always wanted to play a WarioWare game so I might pick this up in the future

I played the demo for a bit and I'm pretty disappointed. I hate the multiple characters. A lot of them aren't fun to control, especially Kat & Ana. I also feel like they made the microgames simpler to accommodate for having multiple characters. Most characters have completely different playstyles, but they all need to be able to beat every microgame, and that affects what kind of microgames they could make.

It's not too big a deal though, I still have the other WarioWare games to play.

I'm going to try and talk my brother into helping me buy this when it comes out. (It's not that I wouldn't pay full price for it, I would, but I would like to not have to spend $50 right away, especially since I'm going through a Kirby phase at the moment.)

So, now that the actual plot has been revealed, I think Penny is the one to get them out of the game, it would make sense since the thing looks like something she would make anyways

Back