Good memories you have with your friends on the boards

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
Recall good memories with the friends you made here and make yourself feel good.
For me, unlike other sites, me noting I'm trans never was met with hostilly, my family never makes effort to call me by anything but my dead name and pronouns, I flat out got vauged to make me angry by transphobia in my old hang out, here, I feel like everyone accepts the real me and that makes me happy

Ahhh my memory is not good enough for specific events, but off the top of my head I really enjoy the interactions I have with you, Starfire, Winstein, and the Mario Sisters(tm) Lefty & Blof. I hope none of you five mind that you're the main reasons I come back here every day.

There's of course a lot of other people that I enjoy interacting with too, Bob comes to mind. Sorry for everyone I missed, I swear it's just my bad memory

Last edited:
back when i first joined, i kinda felt like an outcast, but now that i can actually communicate and got to know everyone better, i have a lot of fun here, mostly in the awards and just talking to everyone

Same, probably.

The twins have been my personal machine for responding the stupidest questions ever conceived recently and I've enjoyed it. Many thanks.

Back