In Which The Masses Answer Magolor04726's Questions About Smash

I would remove Piranha Plant, Mii Fighters, Mr. Game & Watch, R.O.B., and Inkling.

Oooooookay! Next up:
What could Nintendo do to top Smash Ultimate?

Combo Final Smashes. Example: Mario and Link are on a team. They both get their F.S. They use it together, like Link would shoot an Ancient Arrow, flanked by Mario Finale. Or Link and Marth are on a team, and... well, I explain it in detail in one of my profile posts.

i dont think they could really top ssbu at this point. already brought all the fighters back and itd be tough to do it again so 🤷 next game if theres one is gotta be a BIG overhaul with a much smaller roster

Have the option to have any character interact with anyone else and have them also change their dialogue depending on the character (so basically don't just have one character speaking the same line to everyone). Of course they don't have to do this with all possible pairs but at least the characters who could interact. As in Mario has special dialogue with all other Mario characters and to people outside his series he talks to many main protags, something like that.

This is a crossover, I'd like it to take a step further in that aspect.

Have the option to have any character interact with anyone else and have them also change their dialogue depending on the character (so basically don't just have one character speaking the same line to everyone). Of course they don't have to do this with all possible pairs but at least the characters who could interact. As in Mario has special dialogue with all other Mario characters and to people outside his series he talks to many main protags, something like that.

This is a crossover, I'd like it to take a step further in that aspect.
Yes, totally agree.

Aight let me try to catch up.

4th-party character: Goku would actually be kinda cool despite being a meme. I also can get behind some other people's picks such as Wreck-it Ralph and SpongeBob.

Character I do not want in Smash: definitely Freddy Fazbear or any FNAF character.

Characters to cut:
1. Lucina and/or Chrom
2. Dark Pit
3. Wii Fit Trainer
4. maybe Pichu
5. maybe Piranha Plant

Topping Ultimate: Idk, at this point it feels like they'd have to do a reboot. Maybe drastically change the gameplay with a much smaller cast with redesigned, more in-depth movesets and have it be focus more on character interaction like Koops said. I'm picturing something like the Vs. Capcom series except not necessarily that style of fighting game.

Since Piranha Plant is the first mob character (Characters?), let's ask this: If you could add one more mob character of your choice, who would it be? (Feel free to make a list if you need)
1. Goomba
2. Waddle Dee
3. Koopa Troopa

Assuming you're talking about generic enemies, I don't really want any of them, but I guess Koopa Troopa would be kind of interesting.

Assuming you're talking about generic enemies, I don't really want any of them, but I guess Koopa Troopa would be kind of interesting.

Well, here's an example: Mario is a person. There is no such thing as Mario (Species) despite what this guy had to say. There is also no such thing as Piranha Plant as a sole character. But! Piranha Plant as a species is who is in Smash. It's not on specific character, it's a species. That's what a mob character is, someone who is not a specific person.

From the Mario series, I'd pick Goomba. Honestly, I'm surprised Piranha Plant was chosen over it, though I'm sure they had their reasons. Bokoblins would be fun from Zelda, maybe give them clubs and torches and other BotW weapons.

I'd use Boo, she was playable solo in quite a few Mario games, including Mario Tennis, Mario Party, Mario Golf, and more (not to mention having a weird pitched DS game starring Boo). Makes sense to me to include her.

Changing question in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... (Rocket launches)
Soooooo, what is the craaaaaziest glitch you've ever seen (You don't have to have experienced it) in any Smash game?

Anyone else seen that wacko Byleth/Diddy glitch? If Diddy charges his up special, and Byleth uses his while facing him, right next to him, before it goes off, Diddy will go FLYING. Don't know if they patched it, since, you know, I sold my Switch.

I don't play Smash but apparently there is a glitch where pausing the game at just the right time can cause the characters to appear in a T-pose which I think is pretty funny

The black hole glitch in Melee is hilarious.

There was one time where we were playing 8-player Smash in Smash 4 and it just straight up crashed. That was weird.

Did you hear an ear-splitting tone on top of it?

Back