Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Advice for clearing 9.9. intensity would be simply sticking with a character you're most comfortable using. However I do think maybe some routes are harder than others. I DID clear with Mario on 9.9 intensity though other people commonly remarked on Mario's route being hard even though it took me maybe two tries and I thought wasn't too bad. I guess when you're up against the Koopalings, Dair's and back throw your friend, since knockback against them does seem higher than normal.
I used Ganondorf for this one, because from what I read online, the usage of his neutral Special (Warlock Punch) makes quick work on some fighters. Indeed it does, but the only battle that got me sweating is the Fire Emblem one because Ike was the remaining one of three fighters. I did manage to get Intensity 9.9 before Master Hand & Crazy Hand without losing a battle. This allowed for the usage of Classic Tickets without worrying about it being capped at 9.8, and I only needed to use one.

That leaves me with the Ken challenge in Century Smash. I am guessing that the lack of advice so far is indicative that it's actually easier than my experience with overcoming it?

Thank you for reading.

Well, Ken's side special and up special have a lot of knockback so you should have an easy time KOing opponents with it.

Well, Ken's side special and up special have a lot of knockback so you should have an easy time KOing opponents with it.
It's official: I have conquered every challenge in this game besides online! Hammers are going to be used on the more tedious ones, given how I hardly got Quick Play matches (only had 2).

That means that I still have the spirits that I can get to unlock, like the Fighter ones and (unfortunately) the DLC ones that requires a lot of gold. Most packs have one Legend class, but for some reason Xenoblade 2 has two of them. I am not planning to get most DLC (only got the B-K one so far, and maybe one or two more) so it could very well feel like a grind.

Thank you for reading.

Well they already split their Inklings by half with boy and girl, introducing Octolings and their gender variations as well would mean less options for them.

They could probably work instead as an echo fighter or something.

According to Sakurai, Palutena and Bayonetta were considered to survive Galeem's attack before deciding on Kirby (because he's beginner-friendly AND one of the starters). I get that Palutena would survive due to her being a goddess, but can someone explain how Bayonetta would do the same? (I never played her games)

Basically Bayonettas schtick is that she beats up both angels and demons and I think she dealt with gods themselves as bosses.

Finally beat World of Light's final battle without getting KO'd, which means I now have every (non-DLC) spirit.

Never again.
Bro that achievement is a PAIN.

Only reason I played World of Light is to change the menu music.

I don't know why they made that unlock behind an incredibly tedious mode.

this means we could potentially get xenoblade 3 spirits in the game and i am all for that

this is supposedly the first of 4 waves, idk if the implication is that these ARE the 4 waves, but i wouldnt be surprised if every one of those had 4 spirits from different games each

And this would be the week I left my Switch at home... crud.

Beat all the spirits, if there really is 4 waves, then it probably isn't made of these games only because the characters in the image are the ones you collect this time
Also Noah and Mio don't have Xenoblade series on their tag for some reason

Last edited:
Back