Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

No one tell The Green Knight, I'm going to show him the trailer on our lunch break later and video his and SUPERSONICKID's reactions...

main.png

best render

A lot of jerks are being rude to each other on Twitter and I detest this behavior so here's a reminder
Smash Fans, please remove "nobody wants" or "this character deserves" from your vocab regarding Smash, your view is not the correct one, no one has a correct view on a opinion, just be nice to each other and fight like gentlemen
Or in other words: Be excellent to each other and party on dudes!

I knew from the very moment the spider's eyes appeared in the darkness. That was awesome. The only thing that would be more shocking than that would be a meme character like Goku or Shrek. Or Sans.

first of all, OH MY FCKING GOD THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!

second, i thought it would be a horror game character when mario was punched into the void, maybe freddy or leon from resident evil (i dont play minecraft so i didnt recognize the sounds). boi am i glad to be wrong

I am neither excited or annoyed by this inclusion.

They are clearly just adding it because it's popular but thats nothing new for smash.

Am I the only one who always saw his goatee as a big smile?
this actually seems to be pretty common, though tthat was at least part of the reason why the beard was removed on the skin (along with making steve look more gender neutral apparently! neat)
however every promotional artwork in existence for minecraft seems to still have the beard, and now smash too, so the actual skin is unusual now

Steve in Smash... tbh there were much better additions in my opinion, and Steve doesn't interest me at all, but hey, if that makes some people happy, that's what matter.

I just feel they did my boy Sans dirty. Like, haha, an outfit, very funny guys, now bring out real Sans..

seems so
Notch claimed in public that the enderman is a "subtle reference" to the Slenderman, a similar-looking monster with a similar name. Given the later development of the End, it is possible he already had the name in mind, and did not choose it because of the Reddit thread in which their name was revealed.[17]

Kinda weird to have some sort of creepypasta element (No, Majora's Mask and SM64 content don't count) in Smash
Speaking of that, I'm fully expecting Freddy or Bendy to be the special Mii costume for this round
Hope we get an Ayumi costume too if she doesn't end up playable, hey, with the right combinations, I can make Miis of Sakura from Street Fighter and Athena too

In hindsight, here is something they could done with alts wise, give Steve a Mario costume and Alex a Peach costume from the Mario mashup pack, maybe Tanooki Mario and Cat Peach specifically
Also, I think a general Smash/Nintendo mashup pack for the Switch version of Minecraft might show up at Minecon or Sakurai's video

Also as someone who has played Minecraft for about seven years, I'll be the first to say that this moveset is SO Minecraft. It's something they've done perfectly with the DLC this time, every character represents its franchise perfectly. The fact that the minecart can pick up other players as it rolls along and using fireworks to propel yourself forward while using elytra, it's awesome.

Also as someone who has played Minecraft for about seven years, I'll be the first to say that this moveset is SO Minecraft. It's something they've done perfectly with the DLC this time, every character represents its franchise perfectly. The fact that the minecart can pick up other players as it rolls along and using fireworks to propel yourself forward while using elytra, it's awesome.
Yeah, I'll definitely be maining him. Like you said, he's really Minecrafty. He also looks really stiff like in Minecraft, and I'm actually kind of wondering how his physics will work. There's one clip where Alex is getting knocked back and fourth in the air by two Endermen. I just can't wait to see how Steve works in Smash.

Interesting... fans used to complain that Nintendo don't listen to fan demand, now they actually do alot in Ultimate, fans rather think this game isn't official enough.
I never said it wasn't official, I was just joking about how much fan service ultimate has.

Back