Upcoming Game Catalog

wait there's gonna be lost in space 2?
when did I agree to this /j

Different colors. The badges blend in with the red and green backdrop.

I would suggest using blue (or maybe green) for innocents and red for mafia, as those are the defacto colours assigned to those parties. If you have an independent party, green would be a common colour.

That said, with the tokens on top, which are pretty clear now, you can diverge a bit from the standard colours. Using defacto colours will make them clearer on a glance though. Mentioning the party by name somewhere in the flavour text is greatly recommended if you do diverge.

Are there any upcoming Mafia games right around the corner? It's been a few years since I've participated in them and I'm hoping to get a bit of practice done before I host any Mafia games of my own.

Are there any upcoming Mafia games right around the corner? It's been a few years since I've participated in them and I'm hoping to get a bit of practice done before I host any Mafia games of my own.
There should be another one starting in the first few weeks of November.

quick status update/reminder on this: i'm still planning on running this, with the narrowed timeframe of November, with signups going up roughly around the end of WT cereal mafia. hope to see some of you there when it goes up!

Final update/reminder that'll be posting in this thread: now that WT Cereal Mafia is finished up, I'll be preparing to open signups for my game late next week, and then starting the game itself roughly a week later (between the 12th and 15th of Nov, depending on how my schedule works out). the plans have diverged a bit from the standard Role Madness I promised but I've come up with something I hope will be equally exciting, so I hope to see some of you there in around a week's time!

Final update/reminder that'll be posting in this thread: now that WT Cereal Mafia is finished up, I'll be preparing to open signups for my game late next week, and then starting the game itself roughly a week later (between the 12th and 15th of Nov, depending on how my schedule works out). the plans have diverged a bit from the standard Role Madness I promised but I've come up with something I hope will be equally exciting, so I hope to see some of you there in around a week's time!

Maybe we can finally have that hedgehog battle

Ooh, we're diverging from the standard role Mafia game? Could be interesting.

So, I was looking at this very thread and saw a game in the opening post: Super Metroid Mafia. From what I could tell, it was never fully realized, but I liked the idea, so... Who would be interested in seeing Metroid Fusion Mafia, probably sometime early next year?
Just an idea I thought I'd throw out to see if people would be interested.

Well, Waluigi Time mafia has concluded, and I will congratulate the winners in their victory! Great job guys!

That's all.

What?

What's that? My mafia game? What are you-.

OK, I can officially announce that my mafia game (I'm not saying the theme yet) will take place in February of 2022. If you don't mind, I would appreciate it if you guys could plan your other mafia games around it.

Oh. That mafia game. I did say I would announce some information after the WT mafia, didn't I? Well, since you asked for it…

As many of you know, I write for the 'Shroom. I've been writing for almost two years now. That "almost" is key. You see, in February next year, it will be World of Plight's 2nd anniversary. Last year, I played Smash Bros. with some peeps in celebration. This year, I thought I'd host a mafia game with "World of Plight" as the theme.

Yes, you read that right, World of Plight mafia is happening in February next year! Ever wanted to kidnap a Smash Bros. Fighter? I don't know why you would, but you can now! If you're a mafia. There will be themed roles, some new writing from yours truly, and more! I actually have like, almost all the roles figured out already. Sign-ups will likely start after New Year's, so be ready for that! It'll be fun, so be there!

Also, if you happen to have any ideas for a possible role that's not too crazy (or even if it is) that's Smash Bros. related, PM me and I'll think it over!

-Mags

Glad you guys are all nice enough to let me have the December slot for Mii Mafia 2. I can't tell you how long Revin's is going to last but mafia usually doesn't go more than two or three weeks, so hopefully I can start in the first or second week of December.

Where did you get the idea that you were given the December slot? As far as I know this thread is just for discussing your mafia plans and gauging interest more than rigid scheduling

I don't recall you discussing your start time with anyone else and many other people have expressed mafia ideas before you posted about Mii Mafia that may have been planning on december.

I believe I posted earlier in this thread that I was planning Mii Mafia for December after Revin finished, as well as in a comment on one of my profile posts two or three weeks ago where Revin reminded me that he had one coming up. Either way, I'm going to forget about the December idea anyway because it's finals month and I'm hopefully going to be moving, so probably not the best time to host a mafia. Apologies for any misunderstanding.

My new plan is going to be to go for late January or February, maybe March depending on if there's anything else going on. I know Magolor announced something for 2022 and I believe Blathers said he had something in the works, so I'll try to host either after or between those.

As I've said before, my game is firmly planned for January, probably on the early side of the month

I was actually thinking of hosting something like this after WT Cereal Mafia introduced the role, it would be a loooong way off though. If anyone else wants to pick it up in the meantime they're more than welcome to.
I'm rescinding any plans I had to do this by the way, if anyone else wants to take a shot at it be my guest.

Glitz Yoshi (Red).png
: "Now that Lightning Mafia+ is over, I am announcing that Lost in Space: Galactic Mafia 2 hosted by me only is planned to happen sometime in March of 22."

ive already planned to host metroid mafia then

ah fuck it we can do two at once

Uhh....no?

Look, people aren't going to divide their attention between two mafia games, as one already takes too much of their time.

If you wanted to host your mafia, you should've communicated it's time frame better.

Uhh....no?

Look, people aren't going to divide their attention between two mafia games, as one already takes too much of their time.

If you wanted to host your mafia, you should've communicated it's time frame better.
i still have no idea how people did 4 mafia games at once years back

also, see this?
So, I was looking at this very thread and saw a game in the opening post: Super Metroid Mafia. From what I could tell, it was never fully realized, but I liked the idea, so... Who would be interested in seeing Metroid Fusion Mafia, probably sometime early next year?
Just an idea I thought I'd throw out to see if people would be interested.
im pretty sure march was the earliest slot at the time so that was the implied time

i still have no idea how people did 4 mafia games at once years back

Well, A, there aren't that much regularly active forum patrons anymore, and B, people have better things to do in their spare time than play mafia games all day.

Back