post any random Mario thought on your mind

Why did Yoshi New Island even bother with the whole Island Resort thing for a story? Absolutely nothing else in the game even alludes to that plan at all, no levels that show the island resort, no enemies are themed like they're at a resort, nothing. The text that plays in the opening may as well be, "Baby Bowser wants Baby Luigi as a playmate, that's why Kamek kidnaps him, but he didn't get Baby Mario so that's why they want to take Baby Mario."

They could've just went for kidnapping just because Kamek relishes in in child parent separation.

I think Kamek and King K Rool and Bowser should all team up to bulldoze lands for the life of industry! We'll have another Wrecking Crew game where Yoshi, Donkey Kong, and Mario try to destroy the resort, the logging factory, and the real estate respectively offered. Wario will be there too for completion's sake because the other three are leading their own series.

I think Kamek and King K Rool and Bowser should all team up to bulldoze lands for the life of industry! We'll have another Wrecking Crew game where Yoshi, Donkey Kong, and Mario try to destroy the resort, the logging factory, and the real estate respectively offered. Wario will be there too for completion's sake because the other three are leading their own series.
I don't know how Kamek and Bowser would "team up" considering that Kamek is a minion of Bowser.

The island resort plotline was so irrelevant to YNI that I didn't even know it existed until now. Good job making your story relevant to the game itself, Nintendo.

Why did it even take place in a place called "Egg Island"? What's the point? It's literally Yoshi's Island. Not even in a slightly different skin or anything. It's Yoshi's Island. Sprixie Kingdom at least had Sprixies, lots different enemies and objects endemic to it. Nothing about Egg Island makes it a separate location from Yoshi's Island. Unless you want to count those bean enemies, which are the only completely new enemy species in the entire game, but even then, Yoshi's Island DS took place in Yoshi's Island and had new enemies such as those weird bulls, chick things, and red alligators.

The text that plays in the opening may as well be, "Baby Bowser wants Baby Luigi as a playmate, that's why Kamek kidnaps him, but he didn't get Baby Mario so that's why they want to take Baby Mario."

This storyline would have fit the characters of Kamek and Baby Bowser 100 times better. Not only is it in tone with the series, but it also presents the latter's origins as a recluse while showing the motherly, caring attitude of Kamek. None of that resort hogwash.

I always thought of Bowser as some sort of victim of circumstances, which determined him to take the path to evil. Like, Kamek somehow separated him from his parents in his early infancy and kept him under bad tutelage, making Kamek the true antagonist of the franchise. Notice how, much to the chagrin of his real-life fans, adult Bowser would rather show his naturally goofy, less menacing side than display himself as some sort of cool Giga Bowser-like ruthless beast, although he definitely is capable of being that as well.

That interpretation doesn't really work when Baby Bowser has generally been shown as an overbearing spoiled brat with Kamek as his beleaguered and overworked caretaker who gets no respect.

Bowser is evil because he's just a natural jerk.

Chain Chomps are absolute derps I love them. in Dream Team if you KO Walker Guy, the Chain Chomp has no idea what's going on and is just very excited to see everyone, even his own team.

I came to a discovery.

Blue gold: an intermetallic compound of gold and indium.
Blue Gold AuIn2.jpg

Purple gold: an intermetallic compound of gold and aluminum.
purpleGold2.jpg

Green gold: an alloy of gold and silver.
9_platinum_ring.jpg

Gold Flower forms for Rosalina, Waluigi, and maybe even Queen Merelda (because Luigi is already silver, and there's no reason to not give Wario gold)?

Attachments

• Blue Gold AuIn2.jpg
    Blue Gold AuIn2.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 314
  • 1615152021760.png
    1615152021760.png
    188.4 KB · Views: 171
Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix is my jam so yes I'd welcome another entry like it

Hot take, the mushroom king joke got old.

The Chain Chomp and Fire Piranha Plant were very amusing entries to the playable roster of Mario Tennis Aces, hence I wish they would make a trend of turning oddball entities intro playable characters for future Mario spin-offs. Imagine playing tennis... as a Question Block! Crash Team Racing did away with a box driving a go-kart and I'm a sucker for that.

Back