Super Mario Bros: The Appearance of Mushroom King (Roleplay)

Starecrown

haha funny
Pronouns
He/him
Rules:
1: No Godmodding.
2: Absolutely no LEWD or NSFW stuff.
3: No swearing, please, people don't like it.
4: NO. RACIAL. SLURS.
5: You can use your own OC, just make sure there’s no NSFW included in the OC. (Edited Rule)
6: Don’t harass people because of their character.
7: You can choose only 6 (used to be 4 until I got a complaint about it) characters, please don’t pick everyone.
8: Don’t instantly kill off the characters/ resurrect a dead character(s).
9: Have the Character speaking next to their dialogue. Like this -> Character Name: Dialogue (doesn’t have to be in quotation marks but if you’re very dedicated to roleplay then be my guest)
10: Pick your characters by commenting the name of the character in bold letters like this

Characters: Mario, Luigi, Mushroom King, Princess Peach, Bowser, Koopa, Goombette, 7 GRAND DAD, Kung Fu Mari, Wario, Waluigi, Bomb-omb, King Bomb-omb, Giga Bowser, Warioman, Ashley and Red, Ice Climbers, Young Link, Link, Jimmy Neutron, Mickey Mouse, Johnny Bravo, Spongebob, Patrick, Squidward, Mr. Krabs, Sandy, Plankton, King Dedede, Kirby, Meta Knight, Chorus Kids, Banjo And Kazooie, Parappa, Goomba, Koopette, Bowser Jr, Wendy O Koopa, Morton Koopa, Larry Koopa, Ludwig Von Koopa, Iggy Koopa (best koopaling no questions), Roy Koopa, Karate Joe, Bandana Dee, Skull Kid, Sora, Cloud, Fox McCloud, James McCloud, Wolf, Falco, Krystal, Andross, Olimar, Ganondorf, Ganon Beast, Primid, Yellow Alloy, Blue Alloy, Red Alloy, Green Alloy, Gumball, Darwin, Pikachu, Ash, Eevee, Wigglytuff, Psyduck, Pichu, Betty Boop, Tom, Jerry, Reimu, Marisa, Cirno, Ben 10, Sans, Toad, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Rambi, King K. Rool, Funky Kong, Cappy, Pauline, Cuphead, Mugman, Tabuu, Ryu, Ken, Akuma, Aku, Samurai Jack, Chowder, Clippy, Mung, Schnitzel, Panini, Daisy, Tatanga, Rosalina, Luma, Steve, Steven Universe, Peridot, Pearl, Amythest, Garnet, Spinel, Chun Li, Yakko, Wakko, Dot, Pinky, Brain, Mac, Bloo, Eduardo, Mr. Herriman, Wilt, Coco, Frankie, Phineas, Ferb, Candance, Perry, Dry Bones, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Shadow, Eggman, Gruntilda, Mumbo Jumbo, R.O.B, King Boo, Chill Bully, Mr. I, Alex, Villager, Iron Golem, Matt, Joker, Hero, Ness, Lucas, Masked Man, Ninten, Wii Fit Trainer, Zelda, Toon Zelda, Toon Shiek, Marth, Roy, Ike, Chrom, Lucina, Corrin, Byleth (plz don't kill me smash community), Crash Bandicoot, Isabelle, Tom Nook, K.K Slider, Samus, ZZS, Ridley, Dark Samus, Dry Bowser, Lakitu, Blarrgg, Goodfeathers, Slappy Squirrel, SMG4, Blossom, Bubbles, Buttercup, Mojo Jojo, Chain Chomp, Garfield, Odie, Jon Arbuckle, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Marshall, Raymond, Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Baby Peach, Baby Daisy, Baby Rosalina, Baby Wario, Baby Waluigi, Baby Yoshi, Baby Donkey Kong, Scooby Doo, Shaggy, Velma, Daphine, Fred, Sheldon (Animal Crossing), Renée (Animal Crossing), Timmy Turner, Cosmo, Wanda, Poof, DINKLEBERGGGGGGGGGG!, Vicky, Juandecimo, Timmys Dad, Timmys Mom, Foop, Anti Cosmo, Anti Wanda, Mr. Crocker, Jorgan Von Strangle, Dipper, Mabel, Stan, Ford, Soos, Pacifica, Bill Cipher (hi fordsy, you're free to claim this), 8-Ball, The Being Whose Name Must Never Be Said, Wendy (Gravity Falls), Robby, Thompson, Tyrone (Dippers Clone), Manotaur(s), Mermando, Lawyer Of All Disney Employees, Big Chungus, Wile E. Coyote, O’Hare, Barry B. Benson, and Leonard (Angry Birds), and finally Diskun.

Banned Users: No one yet.

DM Me if you want me to add a new character, or you have any questions, and sometimes, I might just add a new character/characters.

Dead Characters: No one yet.

Claimed Characters:

Mushroom King, Wakko, Stan, and Zanthar claimed by kfc/Mushroom King/Old Godzilla/Starecrown
Mario and Luigi claimed by Babbo Natale Italiano
Yakko and Bill Cipher claimed by MightyMario
Elijah Guy, Bobby, Dri, and Sheldon Sign Claimed By Elijah Guy
SMG4 claimed by Popopo.

Suggested Characters:

Marshall (Animal Crossing) And Raymond (Also Animal Crossing) suggested by Waffle Dee
Big Chungus, Wile E. Coyote, O’Hare, Barry B. Benson, and Leonard from Angry Birds suggested by Mighty Mario (Yes, I'm still calling him that.)

Last edited:

Kontrast

Cons and Knees Don't Go Together
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
You can now use OCs, as long as there is no nsfw in the OC
NSFW content is globally banned anyway, regardless if it's a character, object, or acts of it. If someone's OC is a character that has questionable content, I'll take care of it.

Starecrown

haha funny
Pronouns
He/him
NSFW content is globally banned anyway, regardless if it's a character, object, or acts of it. If someone's OC is a character that has questionable content, I'll take care of it.
Also sorry for the large amount of characters, I’m very much aware I’m breaking a rule of the roleplay threads

Kontrast

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
The only rule you're breaking is the multi-posting one. There's no need to post multiple times, if you need to say more, edit your post.

And the amount of characters you have is fine. It's simply a roster of a characters from the looks of things, not a list of characters you're planning you're using. That's not a strict guideline anyway, it's just recommended to keep a small set of characters for yourself so it's a more focused and a better experience.

Starecrown

haha funny
Pronouns
He/him
The only rule you're breaking is the multi-posting one. There's no need to post multiple times, if you need to say more, edit your post.

And the amount of characters you have is fine. It's simply a roster of a characters from the looks of things, not a list of characters you're planning you're using. That's not a strict guideline anyway, it's just recommended to keep a small set of characters for yourself so it's a more focused and a better experience.
Wait, how many characters do I have? Also, you’re a pretty chill moderator.

Kontrast

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
I am Ray Trace! The most handsome, strongest, smartest, fastest, tallest, friendliest, most experienced, and yes, the chillest moderator on this forum!

You get to decide how many characters you want to use. Of course, you shouldn't claim too much as your own because that would be unfair for other players and you can't really play with too many characters in hand. That list of characters is just a roster for the entire rp, is it?

Starecrown

haha funny
Pronouns
He/him
I am Ray Trace! The most handsome, strongest, smartest, fastest, tallest, friendliest, most experienced, and yes, the chillest moderator on this forum!

You get to decide how many characters you want to use. Of course, you shouldn't claim too much as your own because that would be unfair for other players and you can't really play with too many characters in hand. That list of characters is just a roster for the entire rp, is it?
Yes it is, and that message above is absolute facts.

Last edited:

Elijah Guy

I Can Eat Gamecube controllers and Wii Remotes.
Banned User
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ellijah Guy
Oh Can I join? If so here are My Characters

:shy: Elijah Guy (Me)
:dry: Dri
:bobomb: Bobby
img_2020811833.png
Sheldon Sign