The Ultimate FNF Character Roleplay

Starecrown

haha funny
Pronouns
He/him
So basically you Roleplay as an FNF character. Read the rules before contributing to this.
Rule 1: Don’t God mod.
Rule 2: No excessive swearing.
Rule 3: Have common sense.
Rule 4: Dm me the character you want to choose or to tell me if I missed a character.
Rule 5: No NSFW roleplays.
Rule 6: No racism, sexism, hate speech, or discrimination.
Rule 7: I will be treating every re-skin I add as a different character (Example: B-Side Boyfriend), so if you don’t like that, you can not choose the character or heck, even roleplay here, I’m not holding you at gunpoint to roleplay on this specific thread.
Rule 8: You can only pick 4 (used to be 3) characters maximum.

Characters to choose from: Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Daddy Dearest, Skid and Pump, Monster, Pico, Mommy Mearest, dumb.png, Santa, Senpai, Background Freaks, Tankman, Lucky Boy, Ritz, Hank J. Wimbleton, zzzzzzzz.png, Whitty, Tricky, Sky, Matt, Garcello, Bob, A.G.O.T.I, Tabi, Kapi, Weegee, Shaggy, Corrupt, Corrupted Boyfriend, B-Side Boyfriend (cry about it), Brightside, Sarvente, Ruv, Selever, Rasazy, Updike, Hatsune Miku, Zardy, Mr Game And Watch, X!Chara, Ink! Sans, X!Gaster, Carol, Tord, Ayana, CG5, The Impostor, Sketchy, Starecrown, Monika, Annie, ENA, Brick Frog, Chara, Sans, Salty, Neon, Tari, Beach Brother, FL Chan, Ross, Rebecca, Vase, Parasite, Tree, Trollge, Anders, Masterz, Static, Static Memories Boyfriend, Static Memories Senpai, Beepy, Static, Pompom, Nekofreak, Blantados, Steve (Tankman), Steve (Minecraft), Red, Noob, Ronald McDonald, Aflac, Big Chungus, Carlos, Clownso, Door To Door Door Salesman, Flexy, The Merchant, Spong, Displo, Fancy Pants, Henry Stickmin, K.K Slider, Pulp, Salad Fingers, Stalker Girl, Baldi, BGFriend, Catastrophe Crow, Dio, Default Boy (STUPID AND STINKY GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR), Garfield, Jerry The SMG4 Fan, Jotaro, Lemon Angel, Lemon Sister, Papyrus, Parappa, G-Man, Bonzi Buddy, Rolf, Monster BF, Beta Boyfriend, Roro, Survana, Anchor, Salty, ASCII, DJ Hallyboo, Phil Eggtree, Jacob Couch, FNF Minus Girlfriend, FNF Minus Daddy Dearest, FNF Minus Skid And Pump, FNF Minus Monster, FNF Minus Pico, FNF Minus Mommy Mearest, FNF Minus Senpai, FNF Minus Tankman, Starcatcher Boyfriend, Starcatcher Girlfriend, Starcatcher Skid and Pump, Starcatcher Pico, Starcatcher Mommy Mearest, Expurgation Tricky, Hellclown Tricky, Noriaki Kakyoin, and finally Jacob Couch.

Characters Claimed:
Starecrown Claimed Starecrown.
Tangle the Lemur Claimed Kapi, Tari, and Shaggy.
Luigi-Kun Claimed Dio, Jotaro, Josuke, and Hatsune Miku.
MightyMario claimed Garfield and Big Chungus.
Popopo claimed Mr Game And Watch.

Last edited:

Yokune Ruko

白米より麦飯だろコノヤロー!
Pronouns
Anything
*Garfield exited the house went to confront the person*
*A man outside awaited Garfield, in an all black japanese school outfit, was strangely super buff, and black hat with an open back that looked to have completely fused to his hair covered most of his face, leaving only his grimaced mouth uncovered*

*He noticed the strange humanoid orange tabby and lifted his hat out of his face, his green eyes able to strike fear into the cat's soul with a simple stare*

???: ...What the hell is this...?

Tim Lockwood

We Scare Because We Care
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
*A man outside awaited Garfield, in an all black japanese school outfit, was strangely super buff, and black hat with an open back that looked to have completely fused to his hair covered most of his face, leaving only his grimaced mouth uncovered*

*He noticed the strange humanoid orange tabby and lifted his hat out of his face, his green eyes able to strike fear into the cat's soul with a simple stare*

???: ...What the hell is this...?
*Garfield gasped*

Garfield: Who are you!?