Mario pictures

Oh so he's the buddy of the Chained Kong

Chained_Kong_SMRPG_sprite.png
But why is DK chained up? Hijacking too many banana trucks?

Well, Nintendo claimed copyright on the video to stop the leaks, so I'll stay mum until release. Which is good, as that would be a wall of text incoming just for the soundtrack choice...

I was very fond of the black and white ones, these ones are even more amazing!

Little aside, the Wii U ones had transparent backgrounds already at the texture level, these ones having a white background will be a little more of an issue for us if we want to add them to the wiki, I wonder if adding a non-transparent background is the policy of The Spriters Resource or just an oversight of the person who ripped them.

I was very fond of the black and white ones, these ones are even more amazing!

Little aside, the Wii U ones had transparent backgrounds already at the texture level, these ones having a white background will be a little more of an issue for us if we want to add them to the wiki, I wonder if adding a non-transparent background is the policy of The Spriters Resource or just an oversight of the person who ripped them.

Actually, these stamps already have a transparent background if you were to view the image at full size.

Actually, these stamps already have a transparent background if you were to view the image at full size.
Thanks, it must be XenForo not supporting transparency in thumbnails - misleading at best, but I guess transparency isn't widespread enough yet to mandate proper support.

Four-way tie in Mario Party The Top 100's Championship Battle:
ZNqShOg.png
tOszNCf.png
(these pictures were taken on November 18, 2017, eight days after the game came out)

How it happened:

My goal was for me and at least one CPU to have the same number of victories at the end because I wanted there to be multiple winners. I won the first two minigames and I stopped trying after that to give the CPUs a chance to catch up. I remember that the third minigame was Trace Race, and somehow they all got the same score and won. The final minigame was Hexagon Heat. I knew that if Yoshi won at this minigame, we'd all have 2 victories at the end. Thankfully, Yoshi survived longer than the other two CPUs, and I threw the game so that everyone could be a winner at the end. 😊

Do you like Mario? Do you like golf? Do you like being $500 less? Then you too can own a golf caddie of Mario's likeness.

2014-02-17-102415.jpg

Maybe Super Nintendo World will offer this! I mean even higher end caddies I've seen in Amazon go from only $300-360, just as how pens don't usually exceed 9 bucks.

Hey, that's our old BD&A flying Mario plush hanging out there. He just vanished from our household one day :*(

Half the pictures here are giving me the creeps.

Hey, that's our old BD&A flying Mario plush hanging out there. He just vanished from our household one day :*(
lol. got him at a flea market a while back. actually used him, the Shellcreeper and some other Mario plushies for a school project back in grade 7 (my class had to entertain the kindergarten kids so i made a puppet show for them using some of my Mario plushies)

Last edited:
Back