Mario pictures

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
Pronouns
He/him
Can be anything thats Mario related. Made by you, someone else, official art, whatever.

I'll start with this gem.

 

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
This kinda crosses the boundary of being in the fan creations board

Regardless, I've made awesome gmod pics starring Mario stuff and others. If I was on a pc.right now I might showcase them
 

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Uh gee that's ter....terri.....terrific
 

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
Pronouns
He/him
Baby Luigi said:
This kinda crosses the boundary of being in the fan creations board

Regardless, I've made awesome gmod pics starring Mario stuff and others. If I was on a pc.right now I might showcase them
Well its not just fan made stuff.

for example

 

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Bowser looks really evil, tickling Toad, in that pic
 

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
Pronouns
He/him
Baby Luigi said:
Bowser looks really evil, tickling Toad, in that pic
His grin while doing it can have some unfortunate implications.
 

TheFarmboy

Bullet Bill
Pronouns
He/him
This is from where I live other than an eight hour drive. I know this is not the real Mario, but still it's worth sharing since it's a knockoff.

 

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
Pronouns
He/him
How have they not been sued for that?
 

yoshiking14x

Retired
Mcmadness said:
Baby Luigi said:
This kinda crosses the boundary of being in the fan creations board

Regardless, I've made awesome gmod pics starring Mario stuff and others. If I was on a pc.right now I might showcase them
Well its not just fan made stuff.

for example

That hammer looks like bad news.
 

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Here's a Mario vs Sonic picture I did in gmod




yes before you ask, it takes place in a wind waker place
 

Fawfulthegreat64

SPM Trash
Forum Moderator
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Fawfulthegreat64
This is rather old, but I made it in photoshop a while back of a bunch of 3D Mario characters:

I REALLY think that the terribad "3D" Fawful brings it down. Otherwise it looks ok IMO.
 

Ninelevendo

The Hero of Bright Turquoise
Pronouns
He/him
Baby Luigi said:
Here's a Mario vs Sonic picture I did in gmod
What did you feed that Luma?

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS said:
This is rather old, but I made it in photoshop a while back of a bunch of 3D Mario characters:
I REALLY think that the terribad "3D" Fawful brings it down. Otherwise it looks ok IMO.
Something about that Fawful...

Dr. Mario said:

Which one is the real one?
That one.
 

TheFarmboy

Bullet Bill
Pronouns
He/him
A picture I drew (I'm not much of a god artist) a few months ago in regards to Nintendo snubbing the Game Boy's Silver Anniversary (and Daisy's by proxy since Super Mario Land debuted on the same day.) It's sad I take it?

 
Top