Mario pictures

Oh so he's the buddy of the Chained Kong

Chained_Kong_SMRPG_sprite.png
But why is DK chained up? Hijacking too many banana trucks?

I was very fond of the black and white ones, these ones are even more amazing!

Little aside, the Wii U ones had transparent backgrounds already at the texture level, these ones having a white background will be a little more of an issue for us if we want to add them to the wiki, I wonder if adding a non-transparent background is the policy of The Spriters Resource or just an oversight of the person who ripped them.

I was very fond of the black and white ones, these ones are even more amazing!

Little aside, the Wii U ones had transparent backgrounds already at the texture level, these ones having a white background will be a little more of an issue for us if we want to add them to the wiki, I wonder if adding a non-transparent background is the policy of The Spriters Resource or just an oversight of the person who ripped them.

Actually, these stamps already have a transparent background if you were to view the image at full size.

Actually, these stamps already have a transparent background if you were to view the image at full size.
Thanks, it must be XenForo not supporting transparency in thumbnails - misleading at best, but I guess transparency isn't widespread enough yet to mandate proper support.

Four-way tie in Mario Party The Top 100's Championship Battle:
ZNqShOg.png
tOszNCf.png
(these pictures were taken on November 18, 2017, eight days after the game came out)

How it happened:

My goal was for me and at least one CPU to have the same number of victories at the end because I wanted there to be multiple winners. I won the first two minigames and I stopped trying after that to give the CPUs a chance to catch up. I remember that the third minigame was Trace Race, and somehow they all got the same score and won. The final minigame was Hexagon Heat. I knew that if Yoshi won at this minigame, we'd all have 2 victories at the end. Thankfully, Yoshi survived longer than the other two CPUs, and I threw the game so that everyone could be a winner at the end. 😊

Do you like Mario? Do you like golf? Do you like being $500 less? Then you too can own a golf caddie of Mario's likeness.

2014-02-17-102415.jpg

Maybe Super Nintendo World will offer this! I mean even higher end caddies I've seen in Amazon go from only $300-360, just as how pens don't usually exceed 9 bucks.

Hey, that's our old BD&A flying Mario plush hanging out there. He just vanished from our household one day :*(

Half the pictures here are giving me the creeps.

Hey, that's our old BD&A flying Mario plush hanging out there. He just vanished from our household one day :*(
lol. got him at a flea market a while back. actually used him, the Shellcreeper and some other Mario plushies for a school project back in grade 7 (my class had to entertain the kindergarten kids so i made a puppet show for them using some of my Mario plushies)

Last edited:
Back