Mario pictures

754px-SMO_Concept_Art_-_Broodals_as_Koopa.png
@ image: i love you girls...

She comes off as an emo (or at least really shy) teen to me (though I understand the confusion with the Bo Peep bonnet). The big one might be middle aged, or she might just be like Grenda from Gravity Falls. I'm gonna assume the small one's a child, and the one on the left looks somewhere in the late-teen-early-20s range. Makes me think a lot of Breezie from the old Sonic cartoon and later comics.

We need more older ladies in these games anyway (assuming on the far right is an old lady)
We had some older ladies. Kammy Koopa, Zess T, Tayce T, Sushie, and Flurrie. Though I imagine the latter would have to be greatly bowdlerized to return, the others have no such limits.

SMO_Concept_Art_Broodals_%28Circus%29.png

Another Koopa-Broodal concept, this with a circus flair. Ignoring the abysmal DPI of this image (which is most likely how it is rendered in the book), I want to point out how one of these is LITERALLY just Lemmy. And while I love the species and find clown characters interesting, this just doesn't really float my boat so much. It might be because Motley Bossblob already did that combination in a much more interesting way, and it might just be how these characters could easily just be clones of each other. Seriously, hardly any color variation (on clowns for pete's sake!) and the designs overall seem rather uninspired. I would like to see this idea retooled for use in a later venture, maybe give the Lemster his own little troupe including Motley and some of these designs (again, retooled)?

Even with the changes made to the Broodals, they still seem to be accused of being "Koopaling clones". I guess for better or worse, the Koopalings are the default minions, even if they felt too overused at this point.

Thank you for reading.

4jipzlijrhs61.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/mariokarttour/comments/mom3fs/_/

Mario Kart Tour. The details for this gacha pipe state that "gold drivers from past tours are back" and further down mention that "they're in the spotlight". However, Gold King Bob-omb is the only spotlight here, which means "they" can only refer to this one character.

King Bob-omb is officially confirmed to be non-binary.

Last edited:
I know it's probably a joke post and thats probably just a minor mistake but watch this become a movement people latch onto.

Back