The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

344777.jpg

Hi I'm Chevywolf30 from Zelda Dungeon. I'm just gonna pop in from time to time when I have a question I feel is better suited for the Mario community specifically.
@Schroeder thanks for pointing me here.
Welcome to the Super Mario Boards @Chevywolf30, where the Makers make and the levels are decent fabulous!

Hey there, my name is Jonster and I've been a Mario fanboy for years now, ever since the first time I played the first Super Mario Bros. game. I've known this forum has existed for awhile now and I've had an account that I've pretty much haven't used til now but since I had just gotten Super Mario 3D All Stars for my Switch yesterday I thought it would be a good time for me to try and be a bit more active here in general.

Anyways, hope I have a good time here and cheers. :rosalina:

Hey there, my name is Jonster and I've been a Mario fanboy for years now, ever since the first time I played the first Super Mario Bros. game. I've known this forum has existed for awhile now and I've had an account that I've pretty much haven't used til now but since I had just gotten Super Mario 3D All Stars for my Switch yesterday I thought it would be a good time for me to try and be a bit more active here in general.

Anyways, hope I have a good time here and cheers. :rosalina:
Welcome to the Super Mario Boards @The Jonster, where the 3D's are All-Stars and the Rosalina's are average fabulous!
Hello! I'm Fish, (not my real name obviously but I like going by it lol) I'm 17 in 4 days, and I've loved Mario games for most of my life. My favorite is Mario and Luigi Dream Team. I'm excited to meet you guys!
Welcome to the Super Mario Boards @Badfish.Blues, where the teams dream and the fish are bad fabulous!

Hello! I'm Kirbyo! you might know me from my section on the `Shroom, Trivia Time!. I first came here to participate in the shroomfest, but now I'm doing other stuff as well. I like Mario odyssey, as well as Mario 64 and Galaxy (not sunshine though), although my favorite game series is the Kirby franchise.

Longtime lurker of the wiki, thought it was about time I had an account here. Nice to meet you all, fellow connoisseurs of the moustachioed man.
Welcome to the Super Mario Boards @Fake Item Box, where the races run and the Item Boxes are fake fabulous!
Hello! I'm Kirbyo! you might know me from my section on the `Shroom, Trivia Time!. I first came here to participate in the shroomfest, but now I'm doing other stuff as well. I like Mario odyssey, as well as Mario 64 and Galaxy (not sunshine though), although my favorite game series is the Kirby franchise.
Welcome to the Super Mario Boards @Kirbyo, where the Galoomba's are pink and the 'Shroom is mediocre fabulous!

Hello! My name is Dusk and I'm a multi-platform streamer and YouTube content creator. I mainly play Super Mario and Mario Kart games and I'm a time trialer of the whole Mario Kart series. (except for MK8DX which I will be getting very soon)
Ah, a fellow YouTuber!

Welcome to the Super Mario Boards @Duskk, where the Mario's Kart and the content is average fabulous!

I just realized I never posted here

Hi, I'm InsaneBlathers (currently under the name of InsaneLemmy)
I've been on the forums long enough to be a regular here
I'm smart enough to not tell you my life secrets
I haven't invested in WarioWare stonks
I am an admirer of Shmaluigi and his amazing detective masculinity

I just realized I never posted here

Hi, I'm InsaneBlathers (currently under the name of InsaneLemmy)
I've been on the forums long enough to be a regular here
I'm smart enough to not tell you my life secrets
I haven't invested in WarioWare stonks
I am an admirer of Shmaluigi and his amazing detective masculinity
Welcome to the Super Mario Boards @InsaneLemmy, where the Lemmy's are insane and the detectives are dumb fabulous!

My name is Thristan Mendoza, and I'm from the Philippines. I'm a musical performer, arranger, composer, and film scorer, and the instruments I play are the marimba (big version of the xylophone), piano, drums, guitar, and recorder. Video gaming was introduced to me in 1999, but PlayStation was the first console I played. However, I played NES and SNES games on my Game Boy. I started playing a Nintendo 64 in my hotel room when I went to Washington DC, USA, in March of 2001, but the only Mario games I played then were Mario Kart 64, Mario Golf, and Mario Tennis. I just was too nervous to do the Grand Prix mode of the racing game and the tournament modes of the sports games. The first Nintendo console I owned was a Wii, and its graphics, features, controls, and accessories make me content even if I never played a Nintendo GameCube. I love the Mario franchise for its colorful environments and characters, but I only got back to it when a performing group I adore did a routine referencing elements of the franchise (not that there were mushrooms and turtle shells and ? blocks and stuff). I was blown away by that routine because it made use of cyber-punk-meets-techno music, and the dancers shouted for joy as they did energetic moves all around the stage. It made me dump PlayStation for Nintendo, and realize the impact Mario made in the gaming world. I keep expressing that on Facebook but almost nobody can relate. So this forum feels like the perfect platform for me to engage in conversations with other lovers of this franchise!

Back