The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Hello, its scarymanepicwins here.
Born: 12/15/2003

I'm like probably very late to joining the super mario boards, but that doesn't matter. Im 16, and grew up playing with the nintendo ds lite (Like everyone else). My favorite games are: Luigi's Mansion, Super Mario Odyssey, and Super Mario 64 ( particularly the DS version).

I hope i can make some new friends here, and hopefully discuss some mario related topics and other topics in the future. :D

I'm like probably very late to joining the super mario boards, but that doesn't matter. Im 16, and grew up playing with the nintendo ds lite (Like everyone else). My favorite games are: Luigi's Mansion, Super Mario Odyssey, and Super Mario 64 ( particularly the DS version).

I hope i can make some new friends here, and hopefully discuss some mario related topics and other topics in the future. :D
Welcome to Mario Boards, @scarymanepicwins! I hope you have a fun time.

Welcome to the Super Mario Boards @scarymanepicwins, where creativity runs rampant and the reactions are average fabulous!

Welcome, @scarymanepicwins Obviously you'll make friends! Literally, everybody finds friends, if you don't believe me, look at me! I joined last month and I have tons of friends. Have fun, that'll sure help!

Welcome to the Mario Boards!

Welcome!

Greetings to all,

Here is some info on me.

Favorite Character: Black Yoshi
When I played Yoshi's Story (N64) Black Yoshi became my favorite because of his deep voice.

Favorite SMB Games:
Paper Mario 64, Mario Kart Tour, Super Mario World (SNES), Super Mario Kart (SNES), Super Mario World II: Yoshu's Island (SNES), Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart Double Dash, Super Mario Bros. 3 (SNES), Wario Land 2 (Gameboy Color), Mario Party 2 (N64), Yoshi's Story (N64), and Luigi's Mansion (NGC).

Favorite Non-SMB Games:
The First Templar (Xbox 360 and PC), Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (GC), Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, Jurassic Park (SNES), Halo 2 (Xbox), Chivalry: Medieval Warefare (Xbox 360), Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2, Donkey Kong Country II: Diddy Kong's Quest, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (Xbox), Star Wars: Battlefront II (Xbox), Spider-Man 2 (Xbox), The Lost World Jurassic Park Tresspasser (PC), Vigilante 8 (N64), Vigilante 8 2 (N64), and ao many others.

Other Interests:
Anime, Martial Arts (HEMA and Kenjitsue), Reading, Movies, Travel, History, Literature, Mythology, Theology, and etc.

Greetings to all,

Here is some info on me.

When I played Yoshi's Story (N64) Black Yoshi became my favorite because of his deep voice.

Favorite SMB Games:
Paper Mario 64, Mario Kart Tour, Super Mario World (SNES), Super Mario Kart (SNES), Super Mario World II: Yoshu's Island (SNES), Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart Double Dash, Super Mario Bros. 3 (SNES), Wario Land 2 (Gameboy Color), Mario Party 2 (N64), Yoshi's Story (N64), and Luigi's Mansion (NGC).

Favorite Non-SMB Games:
The First Templar (Xbox 360 and PC), Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (GC), Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, Jurassic Park (SNES), Halo 2 (Xbox), Chivalry: Medieval Warefare (Xbox 360), Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2, Donkey Kong Country II: Diddy Kong's Quest, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (Xbox), Star Wars: Battlefront II (Xbox), Spider-Man 2 (Xbox), The Lost World Jurassic Park Tresspasser (PC), Vigilante 8 (N64), Vigilante 8 2 (N64), and ao many others.

Other Interests:
Anime, Martial Arts (HEMA and Kenjitsue), Reading, Movies, Travel, History, Literature, Mythology, Theology, and etc.
welcome to the boards, @PaperYoshi , hopefully you'll like it here, this place allows you to share anything about your interests, so feel free to talk about whatever you'd like.

Greetings to all,

Here is some info on me.

Favorite SMB Games:

Favorite Non-SMB Games:

Other Interests:
Welcome to the Super Mario Boards @PaperYoshi, where the paper is flat and the signatures are decent fabulous!

i didn't introduce myself here, but anyways i'm Astayanax, French, 14 years old and i was a moderator on scratch untill i resign my birthday is July 3rd 2006 and i'm a very good mario kart gamer, if you want to go to my youtube channel then go ahed: Xlix8848 - Youtube
Welcome to the Super Mario Boards @Astayanax, where the You's are Tubing and the videos are trash fabulous!

Hello there, I'm just beginning to use the forums all because I finally completed the original NSMB and wanted to see what other people think about the game! I'm a zoomer rather young so I grew up with the DS and my most memorable Mario games are from that system!

These are the games I've played (not necessarily completed or even beaten, but played for a generous amount of time at the very least):

• Super Mario 64 DS
  • Mario Party DS
  • Mario Kart (Super Circuit, DS and 7)
  • New Super Mario Bros. (DS, Wii and 2)
  • Super Mario 3D Land
  • Super Mario World
  • Mario Teaches Typing (10/10 if you ask me)
On the games I'd love to play, those would be: Super Mario All-Stars on the SNES and the Paper Mario games.

As many have said before, I hope to have a good time here and make new friends if possible. Thank you for having me here. ^^

Last edited:
Hello there, I'm just beginning to use the forums all because I finally completed the original NSMB and wanted to see what other people think about the game! I'm a zoomer rather young so I grew up with the DS and my most memorable Mario games are from that system!

These are the games I've played (not necessarily completed or even beaten, but played for a generous amount of time at the very least):

• Super Mario 64 DS
  • Mario Party DS
  • Mario Kart (Super Circuit, DS and 7)
  • New Super Mario Bros. (DS, Wii and 2)
  • Super Mario 3D Land
  • Super Mario World
  • Mario Teaches Typing (10/10 if you ask me)
On the games I'd love to play, those would be: Super Mario All-Stars on the SNES and the Paper Mario games.

As many have said before, I hope to have a good time here and make new friends if possible. Thank you for having me here. ^^
Welcome to the Super Mario Boards @Tranquilmonia, where the worlds are vast and the games are average fabulous!

Back