The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Hurricane Dorian is likely coming straight at me at a forecasted Category 4, potentially 5 if it doesn't swing as hard north as they're saying. I work 6am-4pm tomorrow and by the time I'm done with my shift the storm should be starting to hit. I have off the following two days when it's supposed to hit the hardest. Already getting some squalls, sending bouts of sudden rain and wind despite it being sunny. I'm not evacuating, but I have plenty of food, water, and supplies. I'm expecting power loss to happen at some point for an indeterminate amount of time, so if I vanish this is why. A few of you have my phone number so if any terrible emergency happens I will remain in contact that way.

I'm back!

The trip was very fun! I brought home Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn, some Pokémon plushies, a Birdo plush, lots of chocolate, and some new clothes! Of course, I had a good time at my aunt's wedding as well!

I missed you a lot, @Dr. Luigi D. Broski and other users!

Uhhh I was gone for a few years. had thyroid cancer my junior year of college (don't worry I'm good now), Graduated from school for game design, got a job working QA on kingdom hearts 3, now I work at Naughty Dog on the last of us part II? yeah. can't believe I first joined this place twelve years ago. it's weird coming back but I really love the new look of the forum!! Hhh missed this place

Guess my activity is going back up again. Still don't think I feel quite the same as before.

Welcome back.

Okay, about me now. My family and I are moving neighborhoods into a bigger house. It's not a very far move, but still a move. I'll still try to be active here, but I can't guarantee anything. Also, sometime in November, we'll be going on vacation, so don't expect me to post.

Edit: The vacation is from Nov. 7 to Nov. 12

Last edited:
@Yoshi the SSM I'm leaving you Mr. M & Mr. L for your plot arc. I should tell you that the only "powers" Mr. L has is the same as Luigi's. (Summoning dream portals and all that. The same goes for Mr. M having his powers reduced to match Mario's.)
@Pinkie Pie I'm leaving you Tails.
@Bowsette Luigi I'm leaving you all the rest of my characters.

However, as soon as I get back, I get them back, comprendo? Now, I'm going on vacay. Make sure nothing too crazy happens.
1573067236768.png

Last edited:
My original flight out tomorrow got canceled because the airport is closed due to an impending snowstorm, so I'm rushing to catch one that leaves tonight. I will be gone for a week but I will have my laptop with me and will be on regularly enough, just perhaps at different intervals and a lesser capacity than I usually am.

After a break I never expected, I am back.

Back