The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Patroller
Awards Committee
I'm off on holiday for a week from tomorrow, so I'll only be able to visit here at occasional random intervals. I'll still be in and out in the unlikely case that anybody needs me, but I'll be back fairly soon. :)

Edit (29.7.19): Back again now, I'm just finishing playing catch-up to everything I missed while I was away.

JAMESON YOU SLIME!!

Pay ya for what, standing there?
Welcome back!

Btw I won’t be online very often for a couple weeks, just a loss of constant WiFi and a broken laptop combined into one annoying situation.

Spore Knight

"Down here, there's no room for you!"
Welcome back Rose!

And see ya Moldo!

btw in case you haven't realized I'm not posting all that much nowadays. Maybe it's simply because I can't exactly find anything to post or something. I'll try to be more active, I guess.

Spore Knight

I wasn't Online for a few days (mostly because I was getting more attracted to Twitter) as you might've noticed. It's good to be back! Especially with The forum's new look (it looks awesome!!!). So yeah, maybe I'll consider being more online.

Spore Knight

Ah sh*t! Here we go again!

So I know I just came back from the dead, but I'll be gone for a little longer.

You might remember last year that I went to some camp and was gone for 10 days. Well it's back this year and it's happening tomorrow. It's the same length and it probably will be as crappy.

Then sorry to break it to you, but I'm leaving for 9 days (yeah actually it wasn't 10...). See ya on August 11th!

Koops

King of cowards.
Well I'll be going there too soon. I still have that last day of some animation course and I'll be there. Not goodbye just yet.