What game did you last play?!?!?!?

<DKCR3D> (DK Cred? jk)

Donk, Diddy, and I are at Forest Kong Temple. It's the one with the barrels and tires. Who places the barrels everywhere anyway? We got all the puzzle pieces here, and are now Time Attacking it, without Diddy. I'm not too worried about getting Gold on Time Attack, since it doesn't seem it unlocks anything, so we're just aiming for at least Bronze at every course.

Fire Emblem: Thracia 776

OH. GOD.

So... that was chapter 18.

So... this fucker... Xavier, right? You recruit him with Leif. Sounds simple enough, right? Well, wrong. There's 8 green units in a cell, and 8 armor knights with unique portraits in the throne room. Each specific NPC has to speak with their own respective armor knight relative to be able to recruit Xavier. While there are actual enemies mixed up in between the armor knights.

On the bright side, hearing the recruitment theme when I finally hit that Talk command on Xavier was the most satisfying thing I have done in this entire playthrough. Oh my god that felt right!

On another note, Sara is now my little baby girl and she must be protected. Only level 16 and she's deadass capped magic. Love her already, and she's only been around for like, one chapter. Keep it up, sweetie.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Nice and smooth. We're starting off pretty nicely. Saria utters the cutest laugh I've heard in a video game, we show Mido (whatever the hell he's called) up and cockblock him, and we destroy Gohma in 3 seconds. Let's see if people's praises of this game. Does it earn its title as one of Ninty's best games of all time? We'll find out.

Today, on Leonster TV, Sara saves lives by telling mages to shut up, Dean takes a silver bow to the face like a champ, Finn one-shots two armies, Xavier gets his ass carried around, and Sara contributes again by hauling everyone to the castle from the edge of the universe.

Next map, Sara finally promotes (only three chapters after joining) and becomes Jugdral's Naga, Nanna traverses the entire map to kill one helpless priest and takes a Master Seal herself. Ballistae spawn out of thin air and shoot on Lara. Two Bishops try to steal the contents of a chest but to no avail and Tina beats them to it. And finally, Meteor mage tries to look cool by proccing a crit on Dean but doesn't kill him.

Good stuff. Approaching the end of the game right now and... yeah... it's cool.

Old School RuneScape

Been killing Ogress Warriors to get some cash in F2P, even though I have more than enough GP to buy a bond and get two weeks of members at this point.

both of the first two paper marios and a little super mario bros 2 (usa)

pm64 - finished chapter 5, yeah this was pretty good and that boss fight was genuinely cool
i was genuinely surprised there was a part 2 to the fight, as the part 1 wasn't that easy imo, fan smack and squirt helped tho
although i'm a little salty about all the backtracking i'm having to do to get kolorado his treasure, since i didn't pick up the vase at first

smb2 - didn't do anything apart from having another go at 2-3 (pretty cool to get all those 1-ups with the super star) and then remembered the freakish boss awaiting me i had no idea how to defeat first time through and rage quit

ttyd - pretty cool. i'm doing a level zero challenge playthrough of this game (only upgrade bp when leveling up, all badges are banned aside from peekaboo and those that cost 0 BP, can't upgrade partners) and i defeated magnus 2.0 just this afternoon on my second attempt. that was a relief, as i thought he'd be a huge bottleneck, though i guess he won't compare to gloomtail, bowser & kammy koopa, or the shadow queen (i'm not going for the pit as i've never even beaten it normally). i did it basically by repeatedly using clock out and using stylish moves so that i wouldn't run out of SP. though i guess i would have died if i hadn't superguarded his first drill attack, and a later whatever the spinny thing is called attack, plus i also used a boo sheet to evade his audience cannon (that's what killed me first time, i can't superguard them all in 100 years so i knew i'd have to either use my boo sheet or clock out, and my clock out failed the first time round, but i played it safe this time.) so yeah i'm pretty happy with this run so far and hopefully i will get through chapter 8 ok

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Hmmm I have this iron nuggets and I could use them to craft some of the basic furniture pieces for a decent island living so that I attract more villagers......

Nah, I'm going to use every single one them to craft iron prison bars. Basic necessities, people.

Reactions: zel
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

When I killed some guards in the city of Whiterun, after I fought them and crushed them, I went to Riverwood. But the citizens mobbed against me and started attacking me, but I quelled the mob by killing all of those involved in the mob.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Saria: Teehee! Koops, with this song, you will be able to talk to me telepathically wherever you are!
Me: Cool, I'll play it right away.
Saria: *Oh hey, Koops, can you hear me? It's cool that we can talk like that now but... I wouldn't mind it if it were... you know... in person...*
Me: Sweetie, I'm right here. I haven't moved an inch.
Saria: *KOOPS COME BACK SAFE*
Me: Whatever Death Mountain it is boiz, yippee!

Diddy Kong Racing

Diddy Kong Racing (U) (M2) (V1.0) snap0103.jpg

Banjo clearly beating LGM and I in this image.

Mario Kart Wii
I've got at least one star on all of the cups from 50cc to 150cc now. All I need to do now is to do the same in Mirror, and I'll have completed the game twice. I've completed DS three times, but that's because I own two copies of the game and a flash cart.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
I think I like playing Terry, as in I really like playing as Terry, as in I play Terry far more then any other character in the game.

minecraft
minecraft again

i spent an hour trying to get wither skulls and didn't even get one... i think mojang should probbaly make this easier since like it's not really a test of skill or anything, just patience, i'm bound to get three eventually, it's just tedious to do it for so long unless you are lucky.

i know the looting enchantment exists but even at level three that approximately cuts the time in half on average, so it could still be a very long time, and obtaining that enchantment in the first place requires lots of luck - i enchanted about 30-40 iron swords trying to get it and didn't get it once. i did however have it on a looting sword, but unfortunately i lost that so i'm having to do this without.
well i'm happy to announce i finally did it! i didn't get looting, but i was playing tonight with an ordinary (as in, no looting, but it did have unbreaking III) diamond sword, and it took a while sure but then i got a second skull and i was like omg i'm doing it, and then only a few minutes later a third one dropped! i'm almost ready to fight the wither and then i'll have completed my goals for that world.

2020-04-20_21.32.49.png

Hey! Seliph! Julia! What's up, you guys, I missed you!

Oh wait, this is FE5 I can't have them in my army, fuck.

OH WELL. Sarah has finally been fatigued. We can hold out one map without her, eh?

What, you expected me to say it's not going so well? Sorry to disappoint but Finn, Dean and Asvel would like a word with the enemy army.

NOW about those endless cavaliers spawning in front ofthe church... that's gonna take some work to clean up. No matter, base Mareeta can MarYEET'em. Hehehe. Those paladins don't know what'll hit 'em.

Started Sticker Star, not sure if I have anything to say that hasn't been said. I actually don't mind the sticker mechanic so far, or the toads looking the same.

The SMB theme of the areas is tacky, that's probably my only complaint.

Actually enjoying how the back of buildings are envelopes and dirt hills are cardboard, and the overall more paper-like qualities of everyone too, without the yawn paper species. Mario transcending the paper world through the power of stickers is a nice touch to the continuation of the paper Mario saga too.

harry potter and the chamber of secrets. it seems ive almost optimized the times/scores for challenges to hell cause i replayed each of em once and couldnt get any higher scores (though i almost evened it with the skurge challenge). also these are so fun to run through and see how fast you can get every star like you wouldnt believe. its basically, you have a set amount of points at the start and it goes down by 1 every second but you also get 200 points if you get a star so you gotta get all of em!
unknown.png
left number is my high score while the right number is just the score you gotta get to egt the maximum house points for the challenge

oh my god oh my god finally finally FINALLY beat the wither in that world

2020-04-22_18.52.06.png

i'm now going to be starting a new one

Reactions: zel
Paper Mario Sticker star. Beat world 1 and can confidently say, this makes for a great stand alone game. Actually liking the battle mechanic better than its predecessors, feels more at root to what Mario's about. The dialogue is decently personalized, gently humorous, and in character. Again I find my only complaint is the conservative/traditional plain SMB theme to it, which isn't really all that bad. When I was a child I often daydreamed what that type of world would be like if it had slice of life element to it.

Additionally, I again find myself enjoying the evolution Paper Mario is making.
I have noticed something that feels somewhat intentional in regards to the progression of the series..

Pm64: Everything is paper, barely any in-universe awareness to that being different from any other reality.

Pmttyd: an extradimensional paper spirit being "curses" Mario with the knowledge that he can fold himself up into new shapes, he's practically the only self aware paper being now.

Spm: Paper Mario learns that because paper is flat, there's hidden worlds just from facing a different direction.

Pmss: Stickers teach Paper Mario a dimension beyond his paper universe, which honestly would have made more sense to be called stickerization rather than paperization, because it is literally paper Mario becoming a sticker. Everyone else in the game now has the "oh I'm made of paper I can fold myself" knowledge that he had back in ttyd.
There's also foreshadowing of the 3D world, through mysterious 3D objects leaking into their paper reality.

Last edited:
Tropico 4

Won it in a giveaway thread on another forum, entered the giveaway because I liked Tropico 3 a hella lot.

And well, good news, Tropico 4 is more of the same! The bad news is, it's basically Tropico 3 but with shinier graphics, better AI, and a few new features.

But it's still fun though, just wish it had had a bit more improvements and new features over the third game.

Fire Emblem: Tracia 776

So...

Did you guys know that...

Sara, this cute girl who's been in helping us for a while... she is the granddaughter of the most evil man on Jugdral. Let me rephrase that. Some woman had to bang Manfroy for him to get children, and the offspring of one of these children married and got Sara. Sara... is related to fucking Manfroy. MANFROY.

This cute girl carries the same blood that runs through Manfroy's veins. This world is messed up. I have no idea how a man like Manfroy can possibly be able to breed someone who can breed someone as lovable and innocent as Sara.

Next time I'll be doing the Final boss. Maybe warp-skipping it, idk. Maybe, maybe not. Depending on how good the map itself is.

i played paper mario 64. the seeds is annoying me because i'm missing one and i honestly didn't remember which one since i didn't know they were meant to be compulsorary.

Super Mario World. Currently I'm at World 6. The difficulty spike is quite steep, but else it's a fun game, especially with Yoshi around.

Old School RuneScape

Bought myself a bond with in-game money yesterday to give myself yesterday, ended up playing it for over eight hours straight .

Today I've played for about four or so hours and I just did a couple of quests and a little bit of money making on the side, made about 100k, which isn't a lot but I didn't spend a lot of time money making, you know? Only did a couple of inventories worth of drops from blue dragons.

Back