What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Super Smash Flash 2

This is a popular fangame based on Smash, and I've been wanting to try it for a while. Game is pretty well made overall, and while keyboard controls in general suck, and Dedede isn't playable either, Bandana Dee more than makes up for that. His moveset feels very fitting for an actual Smash game and he's really fun to play.

lego indiana jones 2, it was ok, but yeah i really do admit that nostaliga is the only thing really keeping me liking this game so much

Super Mario Odyssey

I'm almost finished with the post-game now, all I have left to do is Lake Kingdom, Seaside Kingdom and Metro Kingdom, and then I'll do Dark Side and Darker Side. I'm saving the Metro Kingdom for last, but the reason I haven't done the other two is because they're two of my least favourite Kingdoms in the game. I've only got a few moons in Seaside, and might end up skipping due to how little I enjoy it, though I also did Moon Kingdom and I'm not a fan of that kingdom either. I'm not going for 100%, as I didn't collect all of the moons in every Kingdom (mostly the moons that require the use of art, as I forgot to look at most of the art meaning I can't get them).

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

My first time attempting a full playthrough of a Zelda game, not really my taste tbh. It's too realistic making it feel bleak to me (I prefer cartoony worlds). But, eh, so far I do enjoy some of the little things in it. The visual remake is really well done, I can't deny the fun in looking around in 1st person view at the beautiful environment. Some of the characters are funny too. Also The Deku Tree is a misnomer, as Deku means "nothing" or "small" or something like that, according to My Hero Academia; I appreciate that indirect humor, it reminds me of The Worlds Deadliest Viper (from series of unfortunate events) who is not dangerous at all.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Oh boy, Master Sword! Ooh! I'm older now? Oh, I wonder how much my pals missed me! I can't wait to see how everyone in Hyrule Castle Town is doing!

Anyway, yeah, I just beat Forest Temple (probably best dungeon so far) and... I'm at least happy I can still talk to Saria through the Ocarina. I can live with that.

What bothers me is that even after all this time Mido is still whatever he was before... like at this point he's not just into Saria... he's an outright simp!

<Paper Mario Sticker Star>
We played baseball with Power Tower Pokey's face at Drybake Stadium. It took us a while to reach him, we got confused at the floor filled with sand, hadn't noticed the upsidedown door until after googling it.

<The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D>
We lifted the curse from inside the great deku tree, and got all the golden spider things that apparently lift a spiders curse? I wonder if that was related to reaching the boss.. ah well.

paper mario 64 - i solved the seeds thing, the one i was missing was the one from mt. rugged and i found it with not too much hassle. i started chapter 6 and made decent progress, i got up to the point where lakilester joins you but then i died trying him out and i'm still not entirely sure how much work i lost but i think i can get it back in 10-20 mins next time.

superstar saga - i didn't play this, but i watched my brother as he played it for the first time. he said that he enjoyed it slightly overall, but was very frustrated as some points, particularly the border jump minigame

Paper Mario Sticker Star
Got had by the boomerang Bros at poisoned Leaflitter Path. I guess that's what we (Mario and I) get for trying to hold onto our strong stickers instead of using them.
Did Wiggler get eaten by King Frog from Yoshi's Island I wonder?

PMSS
The Bafflewood. Honestly the easiest course by far as long as we push away Clip Guy. We kept trying to initiate a fight with the one Blooper that flies over walkable ground, but we weren't quick enough.

TLoZ:OoT 3D
Lost Forest. Another moment of coincendentually the same theme played in 2 very different games played on the same day.
Like Bafflewood, Lost Forest was a simple maze of "if you go the wrong way you wind up back at the entrance".
Some notable neat things,
We encountered Skull Kid, whom I guess is a soul of a child that couldn't find their way out of the forest.. which is .. sad.. especially when considering most tunnels lead to the exit. Anyway, it looked like he wanted to start a band with young Link, but we didn't have any instruments, I tried to have Link talk to the Skull Kid, but instead Link yelled at him brandishing his sword. .. we got to work on those social skills kid. XD[

Earthbound
We revisited my favorite place, Saturn Valley. Home of Mr.Saturn.
Mediocre tip, buy their secret herbs, they're revivals at a cheaper price than the Cup of Life Noodles. Also stand in the hot tub and don't move, it'll heal you.

Dr. Mario World

Fine and dandy probably because I can use Dr. Mario and not have to really care about getting any other doctors. My assistant rolls have been pretty rubbish with 2 Sumo Bro (20% to give out a whopping 5 extra coins after a stage clear), a Monty Mole whose ability is identical to Sumo Bro, and a Buzzy Beetle that can transform a Virus into a shell. But that's to be expected from Gacha.

Haven't done the special levels in the first world but I hear bad things about them so

Brawl Stars
Solely to collect daily rewards and such, as I was playing Mario Party 8 and 9 with my grandmother at the time.

Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled (Nintendo Switch)

Grinding for Wumpa coins so I can unlock the rest of the characters from the pit stop, got Hunter and Big Norm and currently trying to get Tawna. I absolutely refuse to spend a dime on microtransactions for a game that I already paid 40$ to own so I guess it's just gonna be a reaally loooooooong grind.

In other news, I'm also pretty close to 100%-ing the adventure mode. Just need to nab three more purple coins and complete a cup...

So yesterday was the first time I gamed in quite a while. Since it's been so long I decided to play some smash ultimate and try the Mario Maker 2 update.

So yesterday was the first time I gamed in quite a while. Since it's been so long I decided to play some smash ultimate and try the Mario Maker 2 update.
any reason it was the first time you gamed in a while?

There was a lot of studying and there's a final exam at the end of june (that thankfully got cancelled), but things are going better now than they used to so I busted out the switch.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Sony Playstation)

I did a playthrough of this game last year but stupidly bamboozled myself out of 100% completion by unwittingly passing the point of no return (the lousy doors lock behind you when you enter the forbidden corridor) and saving over it before I got a chance to nab the knockback jinx upgrade, this time around I've been playing a bit more observantly. I last saved at Gringotts bank in Diagon Alley.

Reactions: zel
paper mario 64 - dang ruff n puff is a tough boss cause of how he regenerates with the clouds and not only that but the amount he can do so is proportional to the amount you damage him in the first place.

my current strategy is turbo charge with watt: jump: lakilester's spike storm and use refresh or items when low on hp and/or fp, outta sight if he charges himself, repeat, but it's taking a while, i fought him for like 15 minutes and i'm still not even half way. thankfully the wii u essentially lets you pause n64 games whenever you want so that's not a problem but if i die now i will be so triggered.

PMSS. Now that we've (Paper Mario & I) have unlocked Outlook Point, we're placing the doors on all the previous levels before helping Wiggler (sorry Wiggler), partly because I'm certain one of the levels has the bowling ball which will knock down the trees leading us to the next Wiggler Segment.

On note of the doors. Is it just me or did the Toads stuff the Things in cave rooms and rip the doors off to sell back to Mario, hindering Mario's adventure, for profit. Heck they're even doing it behind the Mushroom Kingdoms back, as an illegal business.

Kirby & The Amazing Mirror

So apparently this game does have a Boss Endurance after all...but it requires 100% completion, which from what I've heard isn't very fun. I already have all the maps so that makes things significantly easier, but I'm now remembering just how tedious those awful one-way doors make things, and the flaws of the rather simple maps are also starting to come out. Still, the bosses were definitely my favorite part about this game, so I plan to see it through to 100%. My current completion percentage is 83%.

Tornado rips bosses to shreds like usual. The only bosses it doesn't see much use in is the armor knight and the shark, but for the latter shark, she gets destroyed by the squirt anyway.

Spider Man PS4

All right. Got all the radios working and found every backpack. Now back to the main stor—I can take photos of landmarks and get 100 experience points for each photo I take?! ........Fuck it! Aunt May will have to wait!

Seriously I took photos of EVERY landmark in the game before continuing with the story...I can't help it! I'm a grinder!

Kirby & The Amazing Mirror

So...that was quick. Turns out 100%-ing this game wasn't as tough as I'd heard. I tried the boss endurance and...I died, but it's a lot like the Arena from Super Star and modern Kirbys. I don't think I'll have too much trouble with it.

Aside from that, I just have one question: ...why the heck is there a pink spray paint?

Back